Summoned

Ron's POV

Harry, Hermione, Draco and I bolted off of the couch and towards the shattered sliding door with a human fish shaped whole in it. "I just cleaned that this morning," Hermione muttered and I nearly snorted. We opened the door, trying to avoid stray pieces of glass as we ran outside. I half expected the Mer to be sitting at the bottom of the pool, bubbles slowly ascending to the surface. But he wasn't there.

"Look!" Draco pointed at the hedge encased fence just beyond the pool. Some of the leaves had been pulled off. "It's 10 o'clock! What are we supposed to do if his junk is hanging out in broad daylight!" Harry hissed and this time I did laugh. The three of them glared at me and I stopped laughing, clearing my throat a bit. "He can't be far. Let's go!" Draco said, running to Harry's four by four. Seeing as it could fit all of us. Draco jumped into the front seat with Harry and Hermione and I pulled the back cover off and jumped in. Draco speed reversed out of the driveway and followed the trail of hedge leaves that Theodore had left behind. Soon enough the leaves stopped, but Draco kept driving. "Where do you think he went?!" I shouted at Harry's window. "I figure the beach!" Draco shouted out of his and Hermione and I nodded, ignoring the wind abusing our hair whilst we looked for the brown head of hair of the Mer. Once we reached the thankfully secluded and empty beach, Draco stopped the car and the four of us jumped out. In the distance, I could see a pale body and a head of brown hair.

My eyes widened

Oh shit...

My breath hitched in my throat

The four of us froze

My heart was beating

This could not be happening...

I never thought I'd see him again. At all!

But to see him with his arms wrapped quite tightly around the ocean eyed Mer made my blood boil.

Yes...

Blaise the Mer had his hands around Theo. Why the hell was he here?! Why the hell is this happening?! Why? Just why? I had so many questions! My mind couldn't possibly catch up to everything that had happened the past few seconds. But we didn't have time for that because the Mer looked mad.

Really mad...

"Ron-" Harry whispered, tapping my arm vigorously. I shrugged him off and took a step forward in the sand. My heart jack rabbiting against my chest. I was struggling to breath. This Mer had done so much to me in the time span of a week. I couldn't get him out of my head most of the time. And now he was here. Right in front of me. Looking as if we had not kissed the last time we saw each other...

And to be honest.

I was angry too.

"Little human,"

A chill ran up my spine and I shivered, feeling every bone in my body tingle. But I tried to ignore it. "Mer," I replied coldly and he rose an eyebrow, licking his lips with that abnormally long tongue he liked to use so much. Maybe even too much...

"Give Theodore back!" Hermione spoke up, moving to stand closer to me. It was obvious she hadn't yet realized how much the Mer being here actually seemed to affect me. And I wasn't willing to let her find out. Blaise cocked his head and sneered, his eyes locking onto mine for a long, long time. "Come here, little human," he said in a terrifyingly calm voice. Draco, Hermione and Harry's eyes all widened. "Don't go, Ron!" Harry hissed angrily, being the only one actually aware of my current situation. I ignored him. I slowly began walking towards the two Mer's. My sandle clad feet sinking in the sand. I was about three meters away from Theo and Blaise when I noticed something.
The hook wound in Blaise's arm had completely healed. Leaving a large, fresh scar. Magical ocean healing? I didn't know. And at the moment, I really didn't care.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and Blaise rose his eyebrows. His deep, dark brown eyes flitting towards the angry pale Mer in his arm. "My brother summoned me. I had to come," he said simply and I scoffed. "People don't usually hold their brothers like that," I pointed out and he growled. Making my cheeks heat up. I despised how much power he had over me without having to lift a finger.

"I'm not people," he replied angrily. My face contorted and I sneered. I decided I had had enough of Blaise and I turned my attention to Theodore. I couldn't tell if he looked more terrified or angry as he clutched onto the larger man. Naturally, they were both still naked. No surprise there. But now that there were two of them, it was much harder not to look down...

"Where's the girl?" I asked and Blaise scrunched his nose. "That does not concern you," he said loudly, tightening his grip around Theo's waist. I rose an eyebrow. "You said Ron had endangered you all on Mage Island! Is that why Pansy's not here?!" Draco shouted, stepping forward and Blaise growled loudly, his eyes glowing yellow. I bit my lip. Attempting and failing to ignore how this man made me feel. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

"Where is Pansy!?" Draco repeated my question and Blaise stared at Theo, as if asking for permission to speak.
The brunette nodded.

Odd...

Blaise took a deep breath which I'm pretty sure he didn't even need before staring at me. My eyes refusing to disregard his.

"Pansy has been taken,"