Definitely Not A Dream

"Ho-How did you know that?" Draco whispered, his words coming off skittish. The female, or Pansy, as she called herself looked confused and lifted an eyebrow.
"Do what?"

No matter how much Draco tried, he couldn't seem to form words. His mouth hung open as if he had seen a ghost, staring deeply into the white irises that belonged to Pansy.
Pansy spoke again and he flinched.

"Who is in charge?"

Draco looked around. In charge? No one was in charge. Unknowing of what to do next, he muttered a quiet, "No one,"

Pansy nodded, licking her lips as she stared at the pavement. She turned to Blaise.
"We must leave,"

Draco's eyes felt as if they were going to pop out at any second and, with the agility of a rock, he stumbled so close to the two Mers he could give them each a kiss if he wanted. The male Mer was the first to react. He immediately brandished his sharp teeth, glaring at Draco as the blonde immediately back up towards the sliding glass door, Blaise following him with a murderous look in his eyes for getting to close to his pod-sister. "Sorry! Sorry! I'll... Stay over here then. Just answer me this," Draco compromised, squeezing his eyes closed whilst using his arms to shield himself from the intimidating Mer who was now pressing him against the glass. "Well?"

Draco was shocked Blaise had let him speak, and he took the opportunity.

"What exactly are you. Who's endangered and why?"

Blaise took a few steps back, though still angry. Pansy spoke up again.

"What have you not seen. We are Mers," she spat and Draco rolled his eyes. "Well I know that! But why are you endangered? Help me understand," Draco said irritably and jumped out of his skin, yelping when both Mers stared at each other before water drenched him and they were gone. Shit

"Draco?! What happened-"

Ron, Hermione and Harry all ran into the garden, staring at Draco who was spitting water out his mouth. "Where-where are they?" Ron asked and the blonde shook his head, a traumatized look permanent on his pointy face. "I-I don't know.... What happened-" he breathed, extremely confused as to what had just happened. Ron ran a hand down his face before kicking the picnic table behind him. As much as he was afraid of the two, he wanted Blaise to stay.

And he hated himself for it.

For the last few days Ron had been on Mage Island, Blaise had made part of it hell.  Constantly afraid of the ocean and of the fact that he was being seduced by a Merman didn't exactly make seeing Hermione almost every minute of everyday guilt free. "Did they tell you anything? Anything at all?" He asked Draco, frustrated. Draco turned to him with a worried look on his face. He shook his head.
Ron groaned before striding back inside, grabbing a beer from the kitchen. He opened it, sat on the couch and began to drink. He was so irritated, he hadn't even realized when he had fallen asleep.

Ron stirred. He was still on the couch, though a blanket had been draped over him and his bottle of beer had been placed on the table a good distance away from him. He scratched his eyes before groaning, sitting up.

"Little human?"

Ron yelled before toppling off of the couch with a loud thud. Blaise was sitting on the couch opposite him in the dark. The only thing visible were his bright, menacing eyes. Ron blinked a few times, wiping his eyes again. "How drunk am I?" He whispered to himself, licking his lips profusely. Was this a dream?  Ron watched in awe as the Mer's eyes rolled before he stood up, walking into the light. Ron immediately noticed the bandage that had been on Blaise's arm was no longer there. His wound had almost closed, but was still fresh. "You took it off?" He wondered, motioning to the bandage. "You're not  scared? Why?" Blaise asked, his curiosity evident in his voice. Ron pursued his lips. "You tried to drown me and you licked my face in the span of four days. I don't know how to feel anymore," he replied. Blaise cocked an eyebrow before walking closer to Ron. Ron stood up to face him. He looked down momentarily before his eyes widened and he looked back up, his lips pursed and his cheeks crimson. 
"You-you aren't wearing clothes," he said, his voice strained and slightly groggy. "Little human," Blaise repeat and Ron gulped, looking up into the taller man's eyes. His heart began to race and he felt himself sweating.

Bloody hell. What are you doing to me?

Blaise stooped down to Ron's height so their noses were touching. Ron tried his hardest not to fall back onto the couch and moan when an abnormally long tongue explored his face. He figured he'd be used to the odd sensation but if felt better everytime it happened.
Suddenly, Ron did  fall back onto the couch and moan. Definitely not a dream-
Blaise's lips had crashed into his and he held himself above Ron on the couch, his hands on both sides of Ron's body. Ron, though he was extremely shocked, returned the kiss, sitting up to kiss him harder. They separated. Ron was panting, his eyes wide and his mouth open.

"Goodbye, little human."