Draco's Hands Of Magic

Ron staggered through the streets, the Mer in his arms. Yes, Ron was strong and well built, but Blaise was large which proved a struggle for Ron as they traipsed through the storm. Ron finally made it to the house and almost collapsed onto the door. He couldn't reach for his keys, so instead, he opted for pounding the door and sighed in relief when it swung open. "Who the fuck is-"
"Not now, Draco. Do you have your first aid kit!?" He asked, pushing past the blonde and into the living room. "I'm a surgeon, of course I've got it," Draco snapped, shutting the door. "Isn't that the-"
"Guy that we met two days ago at the beach? Yes. Hurry, I need it!" Ron shouted and Draco was about to retaliate but the look Ron gave him made him think otherwise. Instead, Draco ran to his backpack and fished through it, letting out an airy "Aha!" when he found said first aid kit. He walked to the couch where Ron had lay Blaise down and gasped. "What the hell happened to him?!" He screamed and Ron shushed him "Shut up! We don't want to wake 'Mione and Harry! And I don't know. I went out for a walk-"
"In this storm?!"
"Stop interrupting me. I went for a walk and as I was passing by the beach, I saw him lying in the sand. I couldn't leave him there," Ron heaved and Draco stared at him incredulously before snapping himself out of his trance. He quickly knelt down beside Blaise and observed the hook. It was in deep. Really deep. "Ron, make him drink this. It'll ease the pain. If he wakes up, I need you to distract him as much as possible. Stitches bloody hurt," he said, getting everything ready on the floor next to him. Draco took out a medicine bottle of a clear liquid and gave it too Ron. "It's almost finished so you can give him all of it," he advised and Ron nodded. His heart was hammering against his rib cage and he was sweating. How is Draco so calm about this?! "How on earth do you survive as a surgeon! All this pressure," Ron let out a strained chuckle and Draco rolled his eyes. "I thrive under pressure, Weasley, you can give it too him now," Ron hesitated before topping the little bit left of the medicine into Blaise's mouth.
"Need me to do anything else?" He asked and Draco nodded. "Take Harry to our bedroom. Take Hermione to yours. It'll be worse if they wake up and this is the first thing they see," Draco chuckled, making Ron laugh. Ron quickly got up and carefully scooped Harry in his arms. He walked down the hallway and into Harry and Draco's room, laying him on their bed. He ran back to the living room and winced at the sight of the bleeding Mer. The hook was gone and his arm was fleshy and bloody. This is no time to throw up!  Ron thought to himself, so he averted his eyes and, like Harry, carefully scooped up Hermione in his arms. He carried her to their room and laid her on their bed. He made sure to close the door before going back to Draco and the Mer. "How's it-"
"Shut up for a second,"
Ron waited patiently in the kitchen. He didn't want to see whatever Draco was doing the Blaise's arm. For Merlin's sake he was still shocked at the fact that he had even brought the Mer to their house! It was the one thing Ron was hoping would not happen! To have the Mer know where he lives was suicidal.
Ron thought of the first day they met, just a mere three days ago and what Blaise had said.

".....I couldn't eat something so.... Special,"

Ron thought long and hard about that sentence. He was just a member of the  Goldenville Sheriff's Department (The made up town where they live). That was his job! Yes, he helped people and saved lives alongside Harry but to Blaise? Ron didn't understand what the Mer found so intriguing about him. Ron was suddenly interrupted by the sound of Draco's voice coming from the lounge. He left the kitchen and sighed in relief. Blaise was still asleep, his arm was bandaged up and the blood was cleaned up. Mostly. "Draco, you are amazing. I owe you one," he sighed, nonchalantly pulling Draco into a hug. Draco accepted the hug but they both pulled apart when the figure on the counc groaned. "What are we supposed to tell Hermione and Harry when they wake up?" Ron asked and Draco shrugged. "Maybe you could start by explaining WHY THERE'S A STRANGER ON OUR COUCH!" Hermione screamed and both Ron and Draco jumped.
Ron quickly explained everything that had happened and by the end of it, Hermione was looking hysterical. "So let me get this straight. You went out, IN A STORM, might I add. You found him lying on the beach. You brought him here. Without any of our permission?" She whispered slowly and quietly and Ron nodded. "I-uh. I also have to tell you guys something. But we need to wait for Harry to wake up," Ron announced and both Hermione and Draco sighed. Ron couldn't keep the secret any longer. It was slowly eating at him from the inside out and he couldn't keep it in any more. Not while the reason for his stress was sleeping on his couch. "Okay. Fine. But you're watching him the whole night. We'll take him to the hospital tomorrow. Goodnight," Hermione grunted, closing the door with a loud click. Draco ran a hand down his face before patting Ron on the back. "Goodluck with her, mate. I have a feeling you'll need it," he said before leaving for bed. Ron was left alone in the lounge, the Mer snoring loudly in front of him. He looked so tense when he was asleep. Like any movement would wake him up. His breathing was ragged and clipped, so much that Ron feared the Mer was having a seizure of some sort. Without knowing what else to do, Ron walked over to the couch behind him and took the blanket Draco and Harry were using not long ago. He carefully draped it over Blaise and sat down on the couch with a large heave. Tonight was.... something else, Ron thought. Little did he know, it was the start of something much greater than a rescue.