Another One

"Hey mate! Figured I'd pick you up after-OH MY GOD! Why are you carrying a naked man!?"

Ron almost laughed.

Why he was carrying the strange, naked man he had found on the beach? He had absolutely no clue.

"Just pass me the blanket!" He hissed, setting the man on his feet as he opened Harry's car door with one hand. Harry scrambled out of his car in a rage and flung the boot open. Grabbing it, he thrust it towards Ron who caught it and wrapped the unconscious male before Ron set him laying down in the back seat. The two Deputies took the front seats, closed the doors of the car and there was silence.
"What. The. Hell-" was all Harry asked, glaring at Ron with his extremely intense emerald eyes. Ron gulped. How the hell would he explain something like this? Especially after the island incident when Harry thought he was sniffing things  in his spare time...

"Ron. Is this because of Bl-"

"Don't-" Ron warned, his eyes suddenly becoming a dark storm and his expression faltered. Harry pursed his lips and frowned. "No, mate. You're obviously not okay. You haven't been yourself since we came back. I'm your best friend, Ron. Does this all have something to do with the Mers?"

Ron didn't want to answer. Instead he stared at the dashboard of Harry's care, breathing heavily through his nose as he tried to ignore Harry's concerned gaze and the man laying in the back seats breathing. "Ron-"

"Fine! Okay! I found him on the beach and he seemed sick. We're cops, mate. I felt obliged to help, because we're cops..."

Harry stared at Ron for a long time. So long that Ron began to see the calculations working behind his best friend's eyes. Suddenly, Harry came to some type of revalation and gasped.

"Oh my God, you slept with a Mermaid-"

"Fuck no! Harry?! I have a bloody girlfriend!" Ron screamed, his eyes wide and his cheeks and ears mimicking cherries. Harry narrowed his eyes disbelievingly. "Stop lying, Ron!"

"I didn't fucking have sex with Blaise!"

Harry laughed sarcastically. "Well you definitely did something cause I know when you're lying, mate!"
"I, didn't do anything, mate! That bloody Mer was always licking my face and yeah, maybe I liked it a little but that didn't mean anything! And then he kissed me.... Repeatedly! And I liked that too-"

Ron slapped his hand onto his mouth before silently cursing at the windshield of the car. He had just told Harry everything. Harry was staring wide eyed at Ron as if he had just slapped his grandmother. This wasn't going well. "I-I didn't mean it like that-" he whispered, the tenseness of the car unceasing. Without a word, Harry started the car and they began to drive through the dark, bare streets of Goldenville, listening to the light breathing of the unconscious man in the back of the car.

"You cheated on 'Mione-"

"No! I didn't cheat on her!"

Harry stopped the car and stared at Ron with the rage of an angry elephant.

"You have to tell her, Ron! And if you won't than I will! It's Hermione Granger we're talking about here! She doesn't deserve this! I love her just as much as I love you and I'm not lying to her!"

Ron's lip quivered. He didn't know if he was irritated, upset, or grateful for Harry.

"I know! I know! She's going to break up with me! I just-"

Ron sighed loudly as his head fell of the dashboard and he bit his lip. He hadn't the slightest clue what to do anymore. So much was going through his mind it was almost impossible for him to focus one situation at a time. Then it hit him.

It was all that blasted Mer's fault! Ron punched the dashboard, breathing heavily before looking up at Harry, his cheeks red and his expression furious.

"We can't go home. Not yet," he said and Harry rose an eyebrow, frowning. "What do you mean?" He asked and Ron sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You were right. I haven't gotten over him. I helped this guy like I helped Blai-the Mer during the storm. But I have to forget about him. We're taking this guy to the hospital and then we're going home to tell Hermione everything," Ron finished with a determined look cascading his cheeks and Harry's mouth fell open slightly before smiling. "I'm proud of you, mate. Let's go,"
He stepped on the gas and they began driving to Goldenville Memorial Hospital. Once they were in the generally secluded parking lot of the hospital, Harry helped Ron pull the unconscious, quietly breathing man out of the backseat, the blanket covering his junk.

Suddenly, the brunette man gasped and both Ron and Harry dropped him immediately. He stood up, leaving the blanket on the floor and both Harry and Ron's eyes widened. This was the first time they could get a clear look of the man. They both blushed. He was gorgeous. His face was angular and his jaw was square. He had deep, slightly sunken eyes the colour of a coral reef. A deep mixture of greens, blues and the slightest hint of hazel. His lips were long and pink, pulled into a menacing sneer.

"Who the hell are you?"

Both Ron and Harry were shocked. His voice sounded ethereal, similar to two creatures they once new. "You speak English?!" Was the first sentence Ron was able to form and the man narrowed his eyes. "Idiots. Thanks for the ride but this isn't where I need to be," he said before turning around. Suddenly, Ron grabbed his arm and pulled back immediately when multiple blinding white teeth sharp as daggers were displayed in front of his face.
"You're one of them?" Harry gasped as Ron let go of his hand and he rolled his eyes. "I'm leaving,"

"Wait!"

The man turned around irritably and Ron and Harry stepped forward. "Mate, you can't walk around the streets naked. Let us take you inside to get checked out and-"

"NO!"

Ron and Harry stared wide eyed at the man before Ron spoke again, this time with more caution.
"What's your name?" He asked.

"Theodore,"