─01.

-

The brunette's eyes opened when the curtains were opened, as he covered himself with the blanket, groaning. "Wake up, sweetie. You're gonna be late for school." Seungmin's mom ruffled the boy's fluffy hair making him groan.

He got up slowly and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change. He then proceeded downstairs for breakfast.

"Gooood morning sunshine!" His father enthusiastically said, making his son smile as he took a seat in the dining table.

"The first day of fourth year! Aren't you looking forward to it, son?" His father inquired, eliciting a groan from the youngster.

"Not really... I'm telling you that Hyunjin is gonna be on my class again."

"4 years in a row? Is that even possible?" His mom asked, putting down the food in the table.

"You know son, if you want to change schools we can-"

"No dad. It's fine. My friends are in this school. Plus Hyunjin just picks on me, he doesn't hurt me that much. It's fine."

"Aww fine. Why don't the teachers do anything about it though? I remember when you got detention for wearing a hoodie but that hyun boy never gets detention for bullying?"

Seungmin sighed before answering. "You know his dad is the CEO of Hwang corporations right?"

"Right... I would've confronted that boy myself if you didn't hold me back for picking on MY son!" His father stood up and held a fist to his chest, making the two other laugh.

Seungmin giggled. "Thanks dad. Anyways, I'm gonna be late! Love you guys!" He hugged his parents and left.

Ah well, why don't we take a look at Kim Seungmin's life while he walks to school?

Kim Seungmin is a regular youngster that lives with his wonderful parents.In terms of fortune, he was average. Not destitute, but also not wealthy. His father ran a flower store that was well-known in the community. His parents were supportive and loving, which he was very glad for.

At school he was the top student, always scoring straight A's at his classes.

He had a pretty good life, even though there's someone at school who he absolutely loathed.

Hyunjin, his name was Hwang Hyunjin.

That boy was a jerk to almost everyone at school. But he liked picking on Seungmin the most, which he hated.

Seungmin, on the other hand, was well aware of how high school bullying can occasionally go too far. That didn't happen to him, which he appreciated. It's never gotten to the point where he's really hurt. Hyunjin would scream at him or throw water at him, but he never hit him. And he counted himself fortunate because of it.

"minnie! I missed you baby!" Jisung's loud ass screamed which could probably be heard through the whole school as he hugs his friend.

"I missed you too sungie now let go I can't breathe." He said in a higher pitched voice than usual as Jisung was basically squeezing him.

That's his best friend, Jisung who quite often makes Seungmin pretend like he doesn't know him because of his embarrassing acts.

"Hey! Sungie! Minnie!" Another voice came, as seungmin looked to see Felix running towards them.

"Hey Lix" They both smiled, looking at their Australian friend.

That was Felix, another of his friends. Anyone would think he's a baby until they hear his voice.

He was Australian and he had a boyfriend named Changbin, a senior who goes to the same school.

"Can I see your routines?" Felix asked to his friends, making them reach their bags.

"oh we don't have same classes..." Felix sadly sighed.

"Aww it's okay. We can still meet at break!" Jisung said, making the two smile.

"I'll be going. I have history, see you guys at lunch!" Felix waved, making his way to his class.

"Well I have chemistry. See ya, Seung!"

Seungmin sadly waved. Now he was left all alone, 5 more minutes for his english class to start.

His sadness increased, adding a bit of nervousness too as he heard footsteps approaching.

Great just great.

He was in no mood to deal with Hyunjin right now, but his unlucky ass just had too.

"Hey 4 eyes." The other boy said in a cocky voice, standing in front of the younger man.

Oh how he absolutely hated that nickname, and he hated the person who called him that even more.

"What do you want, hwang?"

"How many times have I told you not to call me by my last name huh? You getting brave right now?"

"I'm not in the mood, Hyunjin."

"iM nOt iN tHe mOoD hYuNjiN!1!" He mocked, making the other boy disgusted. "And what am I supposed to do if you're not in the mood? I AM in the mood to pick on you so I will."

Seungmin totally forgot to put back his routine after felix asked for it, and when the other boy noticed he snatched it from his hand, staring at the words 'Class 1-A' written on it with big letters.

"Oh look! We're in the same class again!" The older smirked, making Seungmin sigh.

Ugh. Just my luck.

"Isn't that great? I can use you to complete my homeworks!" he laughed.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna do that?!" Seungmin stood up from the locker room benches.

"Aww, acting tough now aren't we? Do you know who I am? I can get you expelled from this place if I want."

The bell ringing interrupted whatever slur Seungmin was about to hurl at the boy next. He walked away from his class, gritting his teeth and looking at the smirking boy.

-

The class started and Seungmin sat down at a corner as his teacher started speaking, telling them to turn the book to page 25.

After a long time, Hyunjin entered the class halfway through the lesson, chilling like he didn't just come to class 25 minutes late purposely.

"Mr. Hwang, may I inquire as to the reason for your tardiness in my class?"

Hyunjin just shrugged. "Traffic."

"That's fine. Be careful next time. Please go take a seat." She said, as hyunjin went and sat at the very last bench.

Fucking liar, Seungmin thought.

-𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿-