─03.

"You're partnered with that boy?" his father inquired, his face surprised as he looked at his son, who sighed. "There was simply no other option. I had to."

"What is the purpose of the project?" His mother inquired. "literature. I'm not sure how I'm meant to sort it out with him when you're writing your own poem...." The last part he murmured. His mother approached him and smiled as she rested her arm on his shoulder.

"it's gonna be fine son. Besides if he hurts you I'm gonna-"

"Chill dad. He might be a jerk but he doesn't hurt people like that." he chuckled. "at least I don't think so..." he mumbled.

"man that guy is like his father." Seungmin's dad said making the boy confused.

"what do you mean."

"well you see son, his father, the MAYOR, is also selfish and mean. He's like a copy of his dad. Like father like son." he chuckled.

"ah I see..."

-

Seungmin decided to eat in class because he wasn't in the mood to walk to the cafeteria. It was the last lesson before break. Hyunjin sat in front of him, gathering his belongings to go to the cafeteria or any other place that didn't matter to Seungmin.

Seungmin was irritated to the point of rage. He despised it when the teachers forced him to sit next to that boy. Whenever a class ended, a swarm of girls would swarm Hyunjin's seat, Somehow occupying Seungmin's place as well.

He couldn't understand why so many people adored him. Isn't it true that nowadays people are just concerned about their appearance? Hyunjin was a good-looking person, which could explain why the school's prince was liked by 99 percent of the girls (and possibly some guys too).

No one seems to mind that he's a jerk. They treat him so well because of his princely appearance (maybe some do it for the money,) and Seungmin didn't like it.

"Get out of MY seat, you dumbasses!" Some of the girls flinched as Seungmin yelled fiercely.

"You can tell them nicely 4 eyes." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, making Seungmin let out a sarcastic giggle.

"oh am I dreaming? Hwang Hyunjin talking about being nice? Seriously, I don't understand why people treat a jerk like you so differently just because you're good looking."

He's changed his mind now. It was much preferable to walk to the cafeteria than to be surrounded by girls who are only interested in their appearance or are gold diggers. Seungmin left the room before Hyunjin could say anything, which he wasn't going to do anyway, as Hyunjin gazed at him before he dissappeared.

"Hey, Minnie! Come sit with us!" He saw his Australian friend calling for him, so he approached them and took a seat next to the two boys.

"Why do you look so frustrated, something wrong?" Jisung asked to the boy who was now stuffing his mouth with food.

"The seat distribution was messed up by those fucking teachers, man. Mr. Prince had to sit directly in front of me, and the girls who were attracted to him were driving me crazy." He said that with an irritated expression, which made the other two chuckle.

"Well, people really do be caring about looks now days." Felix said.

"If that was the case then I should've been popular too. Why only him?!" Jisung said proudly making his friends laugh loudly.

"Speaking of Hyunjin, you should really go ask him about the project thing Seung."

"Whaaaaaat. You want ME to confront HWANG HYUNJIN and ask him about the project- no way nah uh NOT gonna happen." Seungmin crossed his arms.