─13.

-

Warning: Suicidal attempt

-

What about Minho?

The first person to ever accept him for who he was?

What about Jeongin?

His co-worker's son who was there for him times his father wasn't?

What about Seungmin?

What about him? The person who called him amazing? The person who made feel free? The person who made him feel like he mattered?

Minho has a boyfriend now. He'll be happy with him.

Jeongin will become the inheritor if I leave. He'll be happy too.

Dad would smile again. He wouldn't have a disappointment of a son anymore.

And Seungmin?

Would Seungmin care? Would he bother to? Would he be better off without him?

Yes he will.

He hurt his mom. It was his fault she died. If he was never born, if he was never there, if he was never born, his mom would still be alive, happy with his father.

If he gets close with Seungmin...

He'll probably end up hurting him.

He liked Seungmin.

He loved Seungmin.

He's the last person who he'd ever wanna hurt. And he didn't think Seungmin would bother to care if the person who bullied him for almost 4 years left.

Right?

Minho deserved a better best friend.

Jeongin deserved a better partner.

His father deserved a better son.

Seungmin would just find someone better to be friends with.

Then what was his purpose? Why was he still here? Why did he bother waking up every morning and try his best when no one would ever be proud of him? Why is he still alive when he can just walk into traffic right now and not a single soul would care?

He remembered the last time he cried. He always used to be a cry baby when he was young. He would cry for the simplest things.

It changed. The last time he cried was on his mother's funeral.

Mother always said,

Don't cry. Be strong.

"I'm sorry I failed you, mother." He said looking down at the icy water.