─16.

The rain was pouring hard on the city while the boys were stuck at school, but glad that it finally ended. Seungmin and Jisung both walked out with umbrellas, as Changbin already took their friend Felix home.

"You like him?"

"Who?"

"Hyunjin. Don't you?"

Seungmin quirked a brow at his friend, before looking away hiding the slight blush. "No." He lied, probably.

"Care to explain why you have Hyunjin's name written on your notebook then?" He gave an annoying face to the boy.

"Um, maybe it's a death note?" Seungmin rolled his eyes.

It was Jisung's turn to roll his eyes., "Don't lie to me, I know when someone likes someone. I'm the romance expert—"

"Sure, says the one who thought Minho was ignoring him cause he hated him when he was actually nervous." Seungmin stuck his tongue out.

Jisung flushed in embarrassment, "that's different! You guys are so obvious!" He raised his voice and made weird gestures with his hands.

Seungmin sighed. "I don't think he likes me though. He has girls who literally kiss the floor he walks on. And me, I have like only 5 friends or so, I don't know why he's even my friend. And besides, we've only been friends for a month! It's too early!—" He passionately ranted and would've gone on if a car didn't interrupt them.

"Baby, it's raining, get in quick!" Minho peeked from the window. "Well, hope you realize your gayness for Hyunjin soon, see ya!" Jisung waved and got in the car, it soon left the huge school.

Minho had been talking more to Seungmin today after the Hyunjin incident happened, Hyunjin wouldn't talk to anyone but Seungmin, and Minho got news about he was from Seungmin.

Speaking of Hyunjin, Seungmin jerked his head right when he heard footsteps of boots colliding with the wet floor. He could hear the older curse under his breath for not bringing an umbrella but not like he had a home from where he could bring it from, right?

Hyunjin used his business book to cover his head though he was still under the shed, not knowing how he will get home since the rain didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon.

He suddenly felt himself surrounded by a shadow, as he opened his eyes to see an umbrella above him and Seungmin smiling on his left.

There were a few drops of water on Hyunjin's face and hair that fell from the shed before, and though Seungmin thought he himself looked like shit he couldn't help but notice how good Hyunjin looked even with wet hair.

"Hey." Seungmin greeted with a smile and Hyunjin just looked down, not replying to him. It caused the probable nth silence between them for a minute before Seungmin questioned, "...where are you gonna stay?"

"I-I- uh..." Hyunjin stumbled his words but he didn't seem to find an answer to the boy's question, Seungmin noticed. "You can stay at mine, y'know." Hyunjin looked away and said the same sentence every time Seungmin offered this, every time he felt like a burden. "You don't have to..."

And of course, every time Seungmin refused to leave him alone. Seungmin slowly got closer to him to fit both of them under the umbrella, slightly blushing. They said nothing, both of them looking in opposite directions despite their figures so close to each other, only the sound of the rain. "W-we should head home..." Seungmin quietly said, not making eye contact with the boy who nodded.