─14.

-

He woke up with a sharp pain on his head and chest, and honestly his whole body. He squinted his eyes to figure out the place he was in. It was dark but the white curtains, the white bed, and the white bedsheets were still visible.

He didn't even know if he was dead or alive, but he soon realized that he was still living when he saw that he wasn't alone in the room. All the memories from yesterday, or whatever day it was he didn't even remember, came back and he rubbed his temple groaning.

Seungmin was there, asleep. The boy sat on the floor, with his head resting on his arms which were placed on the bed Hyunjin was resting.

Hyunjin came close to the sleeping boy and noticed the dry tears that stained his cheeks. He had been crying, a lot. He guessed that the boy fell asleep crying, he didn't know for how long.

The glass door on the room showed him a view of the dark weather outside, only a bit of sunlight reaching the room as it was covered by clouds.

The window was nearby the bed, Hyunjin didn't need to get up to look outside. He glanced outside and stared. He recognized the place, the hospital where his mother breathed her last.

He noticed two more boys outside, Minho and Jeongin, both were crying.

Even Minho, who was the toughest boy in school and never showed sadness. Even Jeongin who smiled so bright that it could make everyone around him happy.

Even Seungmin. Even his sunshine Seungmin.

They were crying for him.

Maybe it was a stupid idea after all. He had people who actually care for him.

He suddenly looked back when he heard a yawn coming from the sleeping boy and saw him squinting his eyes. "Hyunjin!! You're awake!!" He shouted and instantly hugged the boy in the bed. He was crying again.

"D-don't you ever do something so fucking stupid like that again..." He stuttered out the words and his voice cracked.

Hyunjin said nothing. He softly patted Seungmin's head which was on his stomach and put his arms above his back, but his face still didn't contain any emotions.

They stayed like that, for 5 minutes or more, Seungmin's tears soaking Hyunjin's clothes before the younger pulled away sniffing.

"...'m sorry." Hyunjin finally said.

Seungmin stared at him, the back of his palm still covering his mouth. As he was about to speak, he was interrupted by the door bursting open with a "Hyunjin!"

Minho bursted in, along with Jeongin, and hugged the boy who was now seated on the bed. Hyunjin hugged him back, not saying anything.

"S-seungmin, can I talk to Hyunjin? Alone?" Minho asked the boy who nodded, understanding and left the room.

Minho sat down at a chair near the bed, next to Hyunjin who was looking down. Neither of them said anything. That made the room very silent, until an apology came out of Hyunjin. "Sorry..."

Minho rubbed his nose gently with his sleeve and looked at Hyunjin, "for what?"

"For... Not telling you earlier. I guess I owe you some kind of explaination about why I didn't tell you earlier."

Minho got up, and ruffled his hair softly. "You don't owe me anything, but I'd like you to tell me why and how all these happened..."

"It was my dad." He simply answered. Minho felt like all the air left his lungs. "But... You never told me he went that far... I thought it was nothing serious cause you just told me he was strict."