─15.

"H-hyunjin! Wait up!" The black haired boy chased, running around in the hallways but the mentioned long haired boy continued walking without giving him any attention.

Hyunjin suddenly turned around making the shorter back away slightly.

"Fuck off, Bin. Did I ask you to follow me?" He narrowed his eyes and continued walking, his footsteps echoing through the giant hallway.

"Ah- I- ugh-" Changbin sighed and continued to chase after him trying to catch up to the speed walking boy, slightly panting.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" Hyunjin turned around and asked in a calm yet angry voice. 

"It's a coincidence we're heading the same way," Changbin rolled his eyes. Hyunjin inhaled before groaning. "It's true that I tried to kill myself day before yesterday but it doesn't mean I'm going to the roof to jump right now."

Changbin visibly flinched when Hyunjin mentioned the word 'kill', he sighed. "Well...but-"

"I appreciate you worrying about me even though I don't know why you do it, we're not even friends but I'm fine. You should go have your lunch now." Hyunjin calmly answered, earning a sad face from Changbin before he walked away.

Hyunjin breathed out before continuing to walk his way to the rooftop of the school, sitting down at a corner when he reached and letting the warm air hit his face.

He slept at Seungmin's last night after the other boy somehow managed to convince his parents to let him stay which required him to tell them the embarrassing fact that he got kicked out and disowned for being a failure.

The hollers of the rowdy students who were at the playground were audible from the rooftop, but Hyunjin's ears blocked them away. He felt undistributed and at ease.

Seungmin had promised him to not tell anyone about yesterday which made him wonder, how did Changbin know? He guessed it was probably because Jisung told Felix who told Changbin, gritting his teeth at the thought of why Changbin would even care about him when they're not close.

Footsteps, great. Why can he never have a good time? He rolled his eyes but his annoyed expression changed to a normal one when he saw Seungmin out of all people opening the door and entering.

He didn't say anything and looked back at the blue painted sky as the other boy approached him with a smile. It was always this boy with shiny hazel brown eyes that interrupted his, but if it was someone else, (which no one would dare to) they'd probably leave with a broken nose.