─05.

If it was any other person, they would probably be dumb enough to believe the stupid excuses Hyunjin made everytime someone noticed those bruises. But Seungmin definitely wouldn't, and Hyunjin knew that.

Hyunjin knew, no excuses would work. But he couldn't possibly tell him the harsh truth of cold meals and loneliness at his home life.

That's the boy he used to bully a few days ago we're talking about. You can't trust him so soon, Hyunjin.

He tried changing the topic as soon as possible, "Uh, I'm hungry, have any food?" He asked.

Seungmin crossed his arms around his chest. "I asked a question."

Well, there was no choice but to make some excuses now.

"I...accidentally hit a door.."

Seungmin would've said 'do I look stupid to you?' but he chose not to. If Hyunjin didn't feel comfortable, if Hyunjin wasn't ready, that's fine.

It'll be fine. He'll wait.

And so he nods, just as he remembered Hyunjin saying he was hungry, or maybe it was just an excuse to change the topic. Nevertheless, he says. "I can order pizza for us." And smiles.

-

"Soooo what do you like?" Seungmin's anti social ass awkwardly asked.

"Um, what?"

"Oh uh, I thought it'd be nice if we um, got to know each other better since we're partners, yknow"

"And why do we have to know each other better if we're partners?" Hyunjin asked in a cold voice.

Seungmin mentally facepalmed at how bad he was at talking to people, hoping a hole would magically be created on the floor and just swallow him right now out of embarrassment.

"I-uh..um..I-"

"I like poetry, flowers, and night sky." He said looking away to the opposite direction of where Seungmin sat.

Seungmin giggled, "your interests are opposite of your behavior."

"Shut up before I punch your pretty- I mean, your face..."

Seungmin didn't quite catch the word he said but it made him laugh even harder, he got up from the bed and offered his hand to the other boy.

The older stared at his hand for a few seconds not knowing what he was trying to do. "The fuck you want..."

Seungmin smiled softly again, "well since you like flowers, why don't you come check my father's shop? We have plenty of time for the poem."

-

The two boys walked around the big room full of flowers.

Hyunjin wouldn't admit it, he loved this place. He loved being here and the amazing floral scent reaching his nose felt like paradise.

Flowers were ever so comforting to him. The floor was decorated with petals of different shades and there were shelves of flowers of all types, the whole thing making Hyunjin competely astonished.

Hyunjin mumbled the names of the flowers that he passed by,"Tulip, daisy, orchid, iris, sunflower....roses..."

He picked up a bunch of roses and sniffed the beautiful scent.

"I love roses" He said with a small voice.

Seungmin felt like he was dreaming when he saw Hyunjin smile. Hwang Hyunjin? Smiling?

It was usually those dirty smirks he gave him but Seungmin could say that this was a genuine smile,

And he was actually happy this time.

"My mom used to love roses too..."

-𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿-

I apologize for the short chapter

・゜(。┰ω┰。).・゜

Might do a double update tho ᕦ( ͡͡~͜ʖ ͡° )ᕤ