─08.

Monday.

-

Hyunjin sat at business class, the teacher of the subject distributing the test marks of the last week's test.

Hyunjin placed his chin on his palm out of boredom. As much as he absolutely hated the subject, he couldn't skip it or fail it. It's the subject his father wants him to study.

Mr.Choi put a frown on his face as soon as Hyunjin's paper came in sight. He sighed and handed it to the half- sleeping boy, who became wide awake receiving his paper.

There was a big 67 marked on his paper with red. He sighed, already thinking of an excuse. It wasn't even close to what his dad expected from him.

The bell soon rang, indicating it's end of school day. The long haired boy lazily grabbed his backpack, walking out with hands in his pockets.

He has skipped 5 out of 7 classes today. Surely that will get him in trouble but if they meant feeling free for a moment, it didn't bother him.

His thought were cut off when he heard a soft voice and looked back to Seungmin waving at him and calling out his name.

"Hey!" He panted. "I was thinking if we should continue on the project."

"Uh well yeah. We can go to my house if you'd like." Hyunjin said, as the other boy's eyes slightly widen.

"Oh um, wouldn't your- your dad mind a poor boy being at their house?" He jokingly said, chuckling.

"Ah well- he's not home- so... I guess it's fine." Seungmin nodded, understanding. "Then....I'll be there in an hour I guess" Seungmin said.

-

After explaining to his driver that they're going to work on a project, he agreed, letting seungmin in. Seungmin sent a quick text to his mom that he'll be home late.

They reached the huge mansion that Seungmin gasped at. Hyunjin smiled and led him in as the younger looked around in astonishment.

It was of 3 storeys. The entry door led to the living room and a dining room far behind. The right side contained doors leading to other rooms and the left side had a stairway.

Seungmin followed the taller upstairs, where there were more countless rooms and Hyunjin opened the door of a particular one which Seungmin guessed was his room.

His eyes widen even more than they already were. "Wow, I've seen stadiums smaller than your room." He said making the other giggle, as Hyunjin sat down at his giant white bed.

"You must be lucky to have such a comfortable home. I wish I had that," He said, and he could've sworn he saw Hyunjin's face turning sad for a second.

"And I wish I had a dad like yours..." He quitely said, distracting Seungmin from looking around his room.

"Why...? How's your dad...?" Seungmin Instantly regretted his words when he saw Hyunjin's frown grow, making his way towards the older.

"It's okay. You don't have to say anything. I'm sorry..." Hyunjin didn't respond to it, again trying to change the topic. "we should work on the project, what you say?" Seungmin nodded to the other boy's statement.

-

"Goshhhh literature is so boringgg" Seungmin lazed, spinning in Hyunjin's red executive chair. Hyunjin chuckled, closing the book on his hand. "it's not really 'boring' if you just stick to poems your own style."

"Okay now what's that supposed to mean." Seungmin said, almost half asleep. He noticed a huge shelf on Hyunjin's room, as he instantly got up and made his way there.