chapter three

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

Picking up my drink from my desk, I walk out into the living room where Jumin was waiting for me. He looks up from his phone, and grabs his backpack.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late for tUtoRinG." He slumps his shoulders, and we walk out towards the front door.

We open the door, and Jumin bumps into someone.

"Ah, what the he-." He stops mid sentence, so I look up to see what he stopped for.

"Appa. Why are you here?" Jumin slightly pushes me behind him before I could even speak.

Dad wipes fake dirt off of his shirt before looking at the two of us.

"I need to sort something out here, so move aside." We don't budge at all.

"I asked you to move." He says it in a more stern voice. Jumin's shoulders tense, and he speaks up again.

"Mom isn't home. Jaewha and I are going to a class, I'm sorry but you can't come in." He turns around and grabs the door, closing it.

He turns back to our dad, keeping his stance. Our dad sighs, and rubs the area between his eyebrows.

"I'll be coming back tomorrow. I need the two of you out of the house, and your mom here." He leans towards Jumin.

"I don't get why you try to protect her so much, you aren't even related." He leans back, and smirks at the both of us.

He turns back around and walks away from our home. I can see Jumin's shoulders drop as he calms down. He stays silent for a bit, and we start to walk towards the elevator.

We enter the elevator and ride up. We stop at level 95, and get off to walk towards the tutoring room.

We walk silently, before it was ruined by Lee Minhyeok and Yoo Jenny.

"Yo, Seo siblings." We wait for them to catch up to us, and continue our journey towards the room.

"I can't believe we got a tutor, we're all smart!" I glance at Minhyeok who said we were all smart. Jumin snickers and walks backwards, facing Minhyeok.

"We obviously have a few weak links." He smiles at them, and turns back around, walking properly.

I hear the two scoff as we reach the room. Jumin opens the door and the four of us walk in.

Seokhoon, Seokkyung, and Eunbyeol are already sitting at the table in the middle of the room. They're joined by a lady with pink tips.

I sit at the end of the table facing Jumin, closest to the tutor.

"So why did you gather all of us here?" Seokhoon spoke first.

"I needed to test your skills." Seokkyung scoffs and stands up.

"you're wasting our time. we're already good at math." Seokkyung walks to the door, but the tutor stops her.

"It's only going to take 10 minutes, do you not have 10 minutes?" Seokkyung rolls her eyes, and crossers her arms.

"No, I can't even spare a minute. You just need to teach how much you're paid." Seokkyung pushes past the girl, and walks out of the room.

Seokhoon sighs, and walks out with her. Jenny and Minhyeok laugh while walking out. Jumin is about to stand up, but I kick his leg.

"Sit down." He flinches, grabbing his leg, and sits back down.

The lady turns back to us. "You guys aren't going to leave?" We shake our heads, and Eunbyeol speaks up.

"You seem interesting. The way you got Seokkyung, she was phased by you." The tutor smiles, and introduces herself.

"I am Anne Lee. I'll be your math tutor for awhile." She grabs pieces of paper and hands it to us.

"This is all I need from you for today." And we begin...

~

I waited for the elevator to stop at floor 47, and as the elevator stopped the door opened. I stepped out and walked to the balcony.

"Jaehwa." I turn around and Seokhoon was behind me. I smile, but then remembered what happened earlier.

"Yah, Joo Seokhoon, how could you just leave earlier? The tutor was genuinely trying to-." He shuts my mouth.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. At least I'm here now." I scoff and pull his hand off of my mouth.

"You better apologize to her." He walks up to me and hugs me.

"Mhm. I'll apologize the next time we have class." I'm sorta just standing here.

"Jaehwaaaaa- hug my back." I snort, and attach my hands to his waist.

"Happy?" I hear him hum, and laugh.

"How long are we going to stay like this?" He leans back looking at my face, and hugs me again.

"A little longer..." He tightens the hug, and we just stand there for a while.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈