chapter twenty four

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

It was another morning having to ride in the same car with Seo Jumin.

"Never stop, keep breaking out keep working all the time!" Jumin moved in his seat, jamming out.

I sigh, shaking my head, scrolling through my phone. "Yooo, Seo Jaewha, what if I just become an idol, wouldn't you think I'd be great?" I glance at him, looking him up and down, and looking back at my phone.

"Sure, while your at it, try getting a signature from Na Jaemin for me." He scoffs, crossing his arms, facing me.

"Is that all you care about?" I shake my head, turning to him.

"No, I also care about Park Sunghoon, Yoon Sanha, Choi Soobin... do I need to keep going?" He rolls his eyes, turning back in his seat and grumbling.

We arrive at school, our car right behind the Joo's. We get out and I grab my backpack from the middle seat.

"Jaewha~" I turn around, looking for who called me.

"Seokkyung~" I run up to her, hugging her. Seokhoon is behind her and Jumin wallks up next to me.

"Let's go inside this wretched place." The three snort, and we walk inside the big school.

Students were walking to and from, where ever they were headed. I was standing in between Jumin and Seokhoon, and we walked up the stairs to our classroom.

"Ah, were you able to finish your project last night?" I turn to Seokhoon, who had asked, and nodded my head.

"Yes I did, thank you for helping me." I smile at him and he smiles back, rubbing my back.

Seokhoon opens the door to the classroom, and the first voice to pop up was Ahn Eunoo.

"But Bae Ronna is acting up without knowing her place." I look over Seokhoon's shoulder to see him sitting on a desk.

"So I'm explaining it to her because I feel sorry for her." I cross my arms, fully walking into the classroom. Jumin shut the door behind us, slowly making no noise.

"Hey everyone knows it already! Joo Seokhoon and Seo Jaewha are dating." I see Minhyuk glance at the four of us, calling out Seokhoon. I scoff as the whole class turns to the four of us.

It stays silent as we walk to our desks. Seokhoon walks past Eunoo, who flinches, and walks up to his desk.

I turn around to see him pick up the milk carton, and turning to Bae Rona. "Thanks for the milk, I'll enjoy it." She smiles, and turns around sitting in her spot.

I drop my bag onto the floor, and sit in my seat, Jumin mimicking me, but crossing his legs. "Hey Ahn Eunoo." I turn around to see Seokhoon looking at Eunoo.

Seokhoon walks up to Eunoo, placing his arm around Eunoo's shoulder. "How about a game after class in the gym? It's been a long time." I smirk, biting my tongue to stop me from full on smiling.