chapter seventeen

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I'm sitting in my room, waiting for Seokhoon. I grab a book out of the shelf, and open it.

"Finding the real face, hm. How funny." I close the book, placing it back in its place.

Someone, I'm guessing Seokhoon, knocks on my door. "Come in." I turn around and it really is him.

"Hey honey." He smiles, walking over to me.

"You scare me." I laugh at what he said.

"I know, but I have to use it to my advantage or everyone will take advantage of me." He nods, and picks me up, spinning me.

"Still I'm so proud of you. I remember how you used to be so scared to talk to us, but now look at you. Speaking up all the time." He puts me down, and I push him away.

"Yah don't forget. Why did you call the new girl pretty earlier?" Seokhoon drops his arms to his side, and starts stuttering.

"I honestly don't know. It sorta came out. I said the same thing when I first met you, so maybe I just say it to every person I meet." I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

"You didn't do that with Min SeolA." He grabs my arms, pulling me closer.

"Because we already knew her, besides. I was just playing with the new girl. Don't worry. I love you." I sigh and nod.

"Fine, but why did you want to see me?" His eyes light up, remembering what he has to say.

"Right. You wanna go on a date tomorrow? We don't have anything too important." I nod, and he nods back.

"Okay, I missed our dates." I snort, and hug him. "I did too don't worry." We stay standing there, but someone clears their throat.

"Please kindly let go of my baby sister and get the hell out of her room." I look the door and Jumin was standing there.

"Yah Seo Jumin. Don't forget Seokhoon is older than you." His eyes widen, and he bows.

"You're right, I forgot... but still. Please kindly get out. Our mom is here." My eyes widen, and I end up pushing Seokhoon all the way to the front door, and away from our house.

~

I'm standing behind my clarinet playing brother as I warm up my voice. Everything was going swell, until Jenny decided to ruin it.

"WAH! Look at this!" She read something off of the school sns page, and points at Rona.

"Isn't this about you? You were the number one on the waiting list." Seokkyung leans over, reading the rest of it.

"Murderer?" She looks at Rona and back at the phone.

Minhyuk starts clapping, and people start to push stuff aside. I smirk, pushing the stand I was using to the side.

Everyone slowly crowds her, but not too close, still leaving a space.

"Wah, Bae Rona. Tell us? Was your mom the one that killed SeolA?" Minhyuk, who was standing right next to Jenny, also speaks up.