chapter twelve

i literally love your comments, please keep commenting LOL

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I'm walking through the halls, wandering around during break. The different students and classes lining up against the walls. Teachers walking down halls trying to get back to their specific classes.

I make my way down the front of the school, on the second floor. I see a few people gathered at the bottom of the balcony in their own little groups.

"What are you thinking about?" I look to my left to see who was whispering in my ear, and it was Seokhoon.

I smile and turn towards him, "just watching. this is a really public place ya know?" He looks around, and grabs my hand.

"Let's go somewhere private then." He grabs my hand, dragging me down the halls I just walked by.

He continues to pull me down the hall until we enter a random, empty, classroom. He lets go of my hand, closing the door.

He sits at a desk and I stay standing at the door. I walk towards the board, picking up some chalk and starting to draw.

"Why did you bring me in here again?" I hear the desk screech, still facing the board drawing a cat. He grabs the piece of chalk out of my hand, placing it back in its place.

He grabs my waist turning me around, "it's because i wasn't able to talk to you yesterday after we got in trouble..." He rests his head on my shoulder, rubbing my back.

"Do you feel bad?" He nods, answering my question.

"It isn't even your fault. I stayed behind to my own accord," I grab his head off of my shoulder, locking eyes with him, "it isn't anyone's fault. Everyone was running scared, it's ok." He nods, his face squished between my hands.

I lean forward giving him a quick kiss, and letting go of his face. He keeps his hands around my waist, but quickly picks me up.

"Yah! Joo Seokhoon! Put me down you jerk!" I hear him snicker, and he turns around placing me on the teachers desk.

"What was that for? You can't just go around picking peop-." MANS KISSED ME.

Seokhoon stood in between my legs. I could feel his arms still around my waist. I closed my eyes, placing my arms around his shoulders.

SHEESH I CANT DO THIS

He leans back slowly, separating us. I open my eyes seeing him smile.

"Wah. Is that really the reason you dragged me into here?" He nods, looking up at me.

"I told you I missed you." He places his head on my shoulder, leaning up against me.

"What if someone walks in?"

"Who would walk in? It's break time. The only other people that would walk in is someone with a lover. Thankfully, no one in our group has a lover." I snort at what he says, sighing.

"All of our friends are mentally unstable, what do you expect?" I hear him laugh, and he finally lets go.

"You act as if we aren't unstable too." I shrug, hopping off of the teachers table, straightening out my skirt.

"I think we're better than the other five." I smile, looking up at him.

"Let's go?" He nods, and we walk out of the classroom, and back to the main hallways.

As we're walking down the hallway I zone out, but someone taps my back, bringing me back to reality. I turn around, quickly noticing who it is.

"Ah. Eunbyeol. What do you need?" She grabs my arm, and drags me into one of the extra rooms.

She lets go and shuts the door. The look in her eyes could probably kill me if she started long enough. The room was silent for a few seconds, but she finally speaks up.

"You're dating Joo Seokhoon?" I raise my eyebrow, questioning her.

"No. Where did you hear that from?" Eunbyeol scoffs, walking closer to me.

"It doesn't matter. Tell me, are you dating Joo Seokhoon?" I shake my head, denying her.

"No. I barely even speak to Seokhoon. How would we start dating in the first place?" I roll my eyes, straightening my posture.

The room goes cold as Eunbyeol realizes what I said. She looks me up and down, examining me.

"Wae!? Am I that much of a threat to you?" Eunbyeol scoffs and grabs my collar, pulling me close.

"You know how I feel about him. Don't get in my way." She lets go of me, brushing her hair back to her ear.

She walks out of the room, leaving the door opened...

did she see us?

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈