chapter thirty two

ItoroOkkKkk i just realized how much i skipped on accident

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

Jaewha walks around the school, still remembering what Mrs. Sim had said. Jumin was looking for her. She could barely believe the fact that Jumin had still cared for her.

Did Jumin no that they weren't siblings? Or was he lied to just like how Jaewha was lied to? She looks up, spotting Minhyuk waiting for her at the bleachers.

He waves at her, and she gladly walks over, smiling. "Hey Min." He greets her back, the two walking slowly towards class.

"What's been happening? I haven't been paying much attention to... well anything." Minhyuk just sighs, placing his hands into his pocket. She takes a quick glance at him, already realizing he was stressed out.

"We got a text from someone yesterday while we were hanging out. The person sent us the recording of us harassing Min Seol Ah." Jaewha nods, continuing to walk next to Minhyuk.

This was obviously Logan's doing, but why is he harassing the kids more than he's been harassing the parents? Jaewha had understood that Logan hated every single person that hurt Seol Ah, but he was taking it out on minors.

She genuinely never understood what was going through that mans head, but whatever.

"Jaewha?" She looks up at the guy standing next to her, humming.

"I was wondering if you had also received the text." She shook her head, being honest.

"No. I think whoever sent you guys the message figured i wasn't there." Damn. She was terrified. She didn't know if Logan knew she was actually there or not, what if she throws her out?

Minhyuk nods, turning towards the direction of the classroom again, leaving the two silent, enjoying the silence.

Minhyuk walks in first, pretending to not be friends with Jaewha, for the sake of keeping her at peace.

She did her regular routine. Walking towards her desk and sitting down, placing her backpack on the hook that was on the side of the desk.

Jaewha takes out her pouch and notebook, placing it on the desk in front of her.

She feels a couple eyes on her, so she turns around quickly realizing Eunbyeol, Jumin, and Seokkyung were staring at her. Jaewha just turns back around, ignoring them.

It was nothing out of the ordinary, the group would stare at her any chance they get. Either with hatred or guilt sitting in the pools of their eyes.

She learned to ignore it, partially because it annoyed her to get attention, and partially she didn't want to go back to them.

It still pissed her off with how quickly the twins had replaced her with Rona. The same with how her brother— Jumin has followed them too.

Her old friends learned to like Bae Rona because what? Seokhoon liked her?

Jaewha also found it funny seeing Eunbyeol upset all the time. She still remembered the crush Eunbyeol had on Seokhoon, seeing her get turned down every few weeks.

The teacher walked in, quickly addressing the fact that everyone should be sitting down, in their assigned seats.

"Everyone seems to be here." Class went on, and everything went the same.

Jaewha stood up, grabbing her phone and wallet out of her backpack. She would usually walk to the snack bar during break, to grab herself and Minhyuk peach milk.

She sat at the back, a place where the trees cascaded down, a nice shade being placed because of their leaves. Their was a cold breeze as she sipped on her milk, waiting for a wild Minhyuk to show up.

"Hey Jae." She looks up, the tall boy sitting down next to her, grabbing the milk she had bought for him.

The two stay silent, watching as other students walked on the sidewalk, walking to their own classes, or walking with their friends.

"Can I kiss you?" She chokes on her milk, turning to Minhyuk.

"What?" He looks at her, taking a quick sip of his milk.

"I don't know. I've been wanting to since you and Seokhoon broke up. It was annoying seeing the two of you together when I had liked you. But i wouldn't act on it since I knew Jenny liked me." He took another sip from his milk, turning towards the path.

Jaewha knew about the little crush Jenny had, she was unaware of the fact Minhyuk had liked her though. She wasn't observing her surroundings when she was with Seokhoon, she only observed him.

She glanced at Minhyuk, the guy sitting in the same position, with the milk straw hanging from his mouth.

She didn't like him. She saw him as a friend that helped her a lot. Minhyuk was just... Minhyuk.

"Ah fuck it." She leaned over, grabbing his face with her hand, pulling him closer.

She felt her lips graze his, before he had pulled her by the waist, allowing himself to really kiss her.

It lasted awhile. Jaewha for once in three weeks forgetting all about Seokhoon. She allowed herself to melt into the hand sitting on her waist.

Minhyuk grabbed her waist fully, sitting her on his lap, forgetting they were sitting outside in the grass.

Then again, no one would be able to really see them. Sure they could see people, but behind the trees it was hard to spot anyone if they didn't move, and they weren't moving much.

Jaewha breathed in, pulling away from Minhyuk. It was, different. She saw him smirk, and made her stand up, following and looking down on her.

"That was fun." Jaewha just laughed, Minhyuk, letting go of her waist.

"Thanks for that." She nodded, Minhyuk kissed her again, but walked away, heading back to class.

Wow that really just happened. She felt her phone buzz, and unknown number texting her.

unknown
please come to our
hangout

unknown
seokhoon is puking
and coughing

unknown
i don't know what
to do Jae...

Jaewha cursed herself for knowing who it was, memorizing the number. She made her way, running around the school, towards the room that was once known as the hera palace hangout.

Unfortunately for her, walking into the room, the lights went out, her sight blocked.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

i know nothing lines up, but it's my story :D