chapter thirty three

YoU shOw thE liGhtS tHat ShoW mE turN to stOnnee

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Jaehwa opened her eyes, the lights shining bright right into her face. The lights slowly dimmed down, Jaewha being able to see her surroundings.

She was sitting in the middle of the hangout, Seokkyung, Rona, and Eunbyeol standing there.

"It was you right?" Jaewha was confused, easy to say.

"What're you talking about? I don't even talk to you guys anymore." Seokkyung scoffs, walking to her bag. She grabs a yellow phone out of it, Jaewha's phone.

"You don't talk to us? Then tell me why Jenny and Minhyuk always worry so much about you!?" Seokkyung holds up the phone to Jaehwa's face, unlocking it.

Jaehwa sat there for quietly, quickly realizing Logan still had the tracker on her phone. Seokkyung glares at her, but still scrolls through the phone.

"there's nothing on here. no messages or anything. you deleted it didn't you!?" Seokkyung throws Jaewha's phone to the side, stalking over to Jaewha.

Seokkyung grabbed her by the shoulders, glaring. "Are you the one threatening us? pretending to be Min Seol Ah?" So this is what's happening. Jaewha just sighs, looking up at Seokkyung, smirking.

"Why? Are you scared I'll expose all of you?" Eunbyeol pipes up at what Jaehwa said, turning to her.

"What?" Jaehwa laughs, already seeing the anxiety filled look Eunbyeol had on her face.

Eunbyeol was always worried. Getting on her bad side just had a plus. A plus that she'd be too riled up to think before speaking.

Jaehwa stayed silent, grinning. Eunbyeol was pissed and scared. The psychotic girl walked over to Seokkyung and Jaehwa, pushing Seokkyung out of the way. She grabbed Jaehwa by the collar, bringing their faces closer.

"You're a pussy. You would never expose us. If you expose us you expose your brother and Seokhoon." Jaehwa scoffs, kicking Eunbyeol away.

"Why do I care about them!? Last I remember, Seokhoon and my brother left me for that thing over there." The three girls glanced at Rona, who was unexpectedly quiet.

"Did you not know, Ha Eunbyeol? I told you to watch your back. It looks like Seokhoon has turned you down again. What a sight." Eunbyeol pushes a strand of hair behind her ear, huffing.

The girl already knew all about Bae Rona and Seokhoon. That's why she was forcing Rona to work for her. She knew everything about everyone, her mom told her everything.

Eunbyeol turns back to Jaewha, fuming. She walks back over, and before Jaewha can defend herself, Eunbyeol slaps her.

"Shut up! You know nothing!" Eunbyeol slaps her again, Jaewha tasting iron on the inside of her cheek.

"Yah. I know everything. I know every little secret about all of our parents. Don't look down on me just because you think you're better!" The door to the hangout busted open, a voice following the bang.

"Are you guys crazy!?" He ran down the stairs, quickly realizing the situation.

"Jae..." He ran over to the girl sitting in the chair, untying her arms.