chapter eleven

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

sitting on a couch in the penthouse wasn't always the best thing.

"Don't get scared, we're just going to celebrate." Seokhoon's voice comes out of the phone.

A few lines followed but I genuinely wasn't paying attention, until Mr. Joo stopped the phone, and sighed.

"Tell me the truth, without hiding anything." We stayed silent, but Jenny's mom spoke up.

"There's no need to ask. It's obvious Seokhoon was the leader." Mentioned guy keeps his head down, and my uncle says something.

"Seokkyung planned it out, and Seokhoon was the leader, right?" The rest of the parents try to console their own child, but my mom speaks up.

"Joo Dantae, with all respect, my kids aren't in that video. Why did you call me up here? I was busy." Mr. Joo shakes his head, annoyed.

"Minhyuk was the one who shot the video. Jenny swore the most. You can hear Jumin's laugh in the background, and we all know where Jumin is Jaewha is. None of your kids are innocent. They all took turns drenching her in alcohol." I scoff, and the parents turn to me.

"Why are you guys starting at me?" Jenny's mom sighs, and speaks out.

"You have some nerve scoffing in front of adults. Who knows, maybe you're the one that planned it out and stayed silent." I roll my eyes at the adult.

"Why would I plan something and get hurt during it?! You can even ask Dr. Ha! I was at the hospital in the morning." I stand up outraged, but Jumin makes me sit back down. My mom stares at me, and the rest of the adults turn to Dr. Ha.

"...she went to the hospital with first degree burns on her back." The parents look back at me.

"Do I need to strip to show you my back!?" I stand back up ready to take the sweater I had off, but another voice speaks up.

"Enough. Sit down and let's talk about this in a kind matter." I look to the voice and it's my dad. Not my step dad, my dad dad.

"Ah. Dad." I let go of the bottom of my sweater and sit back down.

The adults continue to converse, and when they're done, my mom and dad drag me and Jumin back to the house.

~

"You can't lie to your dad, ok? You won't get in trouble. Just tell me what happened exactly." My dad was kneeling in front of the two of us. I glance at Jumin and he's already looking at me. I look back up at my dad, and sigh.

"Min SeolA was out tutor. They found out she wasn't a tutor and reacted badly. They proceeded to kidnap her and put her in a van. Me and Jumin had stayed back, but Jumin got pissed..." I continued my tiny rant and when i'm done i'm out of breath.

"So it isn't that bad. I thought the both of you had taken part of all of it. If you get in more trouble just call me, hm?" I nod and my dad stands up. He whispers something to my mom, and leaves.

Our mom looks at us and sighs. She grabs her phone and walks away from the both of us.

I let out the breathe I was holding and turn to Jumin. I see him relax and slump back onto the couch.

"I'm sorry for outing you." He shakes his and turns to me.

"It's ok. Like Mr. Lee said, I didn't do anything bad." Yea. Mr. Lee.

Jumin and I don't have the same dad. I was born out of an affair, funny. Luckily, Jumin doesn't give a shit about it and actually likes my dad more than his own. Mr. Seo isn't around a lot, so when Jumin needs something he calls my dad.

The both of us aren't really close to our mom. She seems like a good mom but REALLY isn't. She has her own business and is always there hooking up with random meN for more money.

"You wanna go get boba?" He quickly nods, and we grab our jackets and wallets, running out of the house...

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

WooP their parental stories are out woop wooP!