chapter thirty one

(this is so poorly written)

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

jaewha wakes up the next day, the bed under her feeling just as different as it did when she woke up yesterday. she sits up, checking the time, making sure she wouldn't be late for class. 6:45. Nice.

Jaewha pushes the comforter off of her, sitting in the cold room... it was a little different not having someone bang on your door, begging you to wake up.

She gets off the bed, walking to the luggage that she didn't want to unpack, still going over the fact she basically ran away from home. She unzips it, opening it and grabbing the uniform sitting at the top.

She places it back on the bed, but stops. "Shit. Isn't todat the PR model round?..." She looks around for her phone, quickly realizing she had thrown it on her bed at home.

Jaewha sighs. She already regrets leaving that stupid house. She also regrets not telling Jenny or Minhyuk.

She grabs her uniform, walking into the restroom that had been linked to the room she was staying in.

She stands in front of the mirror, releasing her hair from the bun she had put it in last night, her hair falling over her back and shoulders.

She strips out of the clothes she had been wearing, folding them, and placing them in the counter of the bathroom, on the counter.

"Do I need to shower?... I showered yesterday." Jaewha nods to herself, and places her uniform on, fixing the buttons on her shirt and skirt.

She leaves her pajamas in the bathroom, and walking out, shuffling to her luggage again. She grabs a pair of socks, thigh highs, and takes a few minutes to actually slip them on.

When she finally does, she stands back up, walking over to the one pair of shoes she had brought for school. Jaewha slips them on, and walks back to the mirror, checking herself out.

She didn't look too out of the ordinary, looking as if she actually tried to get ready. She ran her hand through her hair, grabbing her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Why are you still here? Didn't you say you leave everyday at 7?" Jaewha walks out, carrying her school backpack. She had spotted Logan standing in the living room, rocking his feet back and forth.

"Ah, This." He grabs something out of his back pocket, showing it to her. It was a phone.

"I'm not touching something that came out of your ass." Logan just sighs, grabbing her hand, and placing the phone into her, softly.

"I know you broke your phone. Also there's a listening device on it. At least try to get information on the adults." Jaewha nods, opening the phone.

There was no password on it, a simple looking iphone 12.

"Thanks Logan. I appreciate it." The tall man just smiles, and pats her on the shoulder.

"Don't mind it. Thanks for being nice to Seol Ah." Jaewha smiles, looking down at her feet.

"It's how I was raised."