chapter twenty one

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

i walk out of the teacher's lounge questioning that man's existence. Why did he need me to go to the teachers lounge just to tell me who he was? I sigh, walking down the hall and back to our classroom.

there was a small fuss right outside our classroom, students gathering around the balcony. I walk over to Seokkyung and Seokhoon, peering over his shoulder to see what was happening.

Bae Rona swinging around a mop for who knows why. "Everyone come at me! What!? Are you scared?" She continues to swing the mop back and forth, getting closer to the balcony.

She stands right at the ledge, causing more disruption. "Yea, I live in Min Seol A's house. So what? How does that hurt any of you!?" The class stays silent, Rona speaking more.

"What did you do to Min Seol A?" I cross my arms, sighing. Seokhoon turns to me, and wraps his arm around my waist. I glare at him, but continue to watch Rona.

"Did Min Seol A die because you tortured her just like me?! Do you want me to die like Min SeolA!?" I scoff, walking forwards.

"Go ahead! Who will care about your death? Your dead dad?" The area goes silent. Rona looks at me, glaring.

She scoffs, pointing the mop at me. "I will never die stupidly like she did." I straighten my posture, continuing to stare at her. "I will make sure the world finds out what you guys did to me and punish you for it!" My eyes widen, but Minhyuk walks forward, causing Rona to start swinging around her mop again.

She hits statues around her, and falls up the side of the balcony. Someone pushes me out of the way, and jumps in to save her. I sigh realizing it was the new PE teacher... or Gu Ho Dong.

He jumps off the side of the balcony, holding on to the railing. He catches her, and holds on to her, carefully picking her back up and bringing her over the ledge.

"Someone take her to the nurse's office." The area goes silent, no one really wanting to go with her.

"I'm okay. i can go by myself." She walks away from the crowd, Mr. Gu speaking again.

"Wah, you guys are really incredible." I uncross my arms, standing in a more proper stance.

" Do all rich kids fool around like this at school?" He looks around at our class, and Seokhoon speaks up from behind me.

"Who are you? Did you enter someone else's school without permission?" He asks, walking in front of me. I glare at his back. That's rude Seokhoon. The man you are speaking to is an adult.

"Me? I'm you teacher." Mr. Gu says.

Seokkyung reacts, but the bell rings, cutting her off. "What are you guys doing? Be on the playing field in ten minutes." The class grumbles, scoffing at what the teacher had said. "Aren't you guys going to change into your PE uniforms?"

The class walks towards their lockers, grabbing their uniform. I watch Mr. Gu Ho Dong, and he smirks at me. I raise my eyebrow, turning towards my locker and also grabbing my uniform.