chapter fourteen

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

The seven of us are just hanging around in our hangout. Seokkyung and Jenny were on their phone.

Jumin was playing darts with Seokhoon, Minhyuk was cleaning a telescope.

Eunbyeol... Eunbyeol just looked out of it.

I lay back into the couch, watching the two play darts, when suddenly Jenny starts making a fuss.

"Wah! Did you see this? Isn't this about Min SeolA?" Seokkyung leans over, looking at Jenny's phone.

"The arsonists of Bosuk Village was a middle schooler who was pessimistic about her condition. A note showing all her resentment towards the world was found." Jenny pushes the phone closer to Seokkyung, making her read it.

"I wish all of them would just die?! Ah really, she was not ordinary. Just look at the scale." I sit back, drinking whatever the heck was in the cup, as they talk about how shocking it was.

Minhyuk sighs as he continues to clean the telescope, "Wah, then our incident will be naturally buried." Jenny agrees, and everyone seems way to happy about it.

"Of course it'll happen. Who would grieve for a sociopath's death?" I glare at Seokhoon when he says that. You have got to be kidding me.

I try to say something, but Eunbyeol goes off. "Be quiet! Stop talking about that dead girl!" Everyone goes silent, watching her.

Jumin coughs, brining her back to reality. She lets go of her head, pushing some hair to her ear, staring back at us.

"She has nothing to do with us now. Let's plan our trip." She smiles, fake, and Seokkyung catches on it.

"Why have you been so sensitive since yesterday?" Seokkyung leans closer to Eunbyeol, "Did you kill Min SeolA?" Eunbyeol doesn't make eye contact with her.

"What? No I didn't! Why would I?" Eunbyeol stands up, shocking the rest of us.

Seokhoon drops his hands to his side, looking at us. "Then why are you overreacting? There is no way you killed her because she committed suicide."

Everyone goes back to their place, but I lean forward, looking at Eunbyeol.

"Ha Eunbyeol. What were you running from yesterday?" Everyone looks at me when I spoke up, but Eunbyeol stays silent.

"...Did you really kill her?" I ask, smirking. Seeing as Eunbyeol is genuinely mentally unstable, she stands up grabbing my collar, which makes me stand up.

"I already said I didn't! Why can't you get that through your skull?!" She throws me to the side, and sits back down on her seat.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Maybe you did really kill her!" I try to approach her, but Jumin stops me. He grabs my arm, and whispers in my ear.

"Be the bigger person." I curse under my breathe, and grab my arm back from him.

I push my hair back, the hair in my face falling right back to where they were before. I stare at Eunbyeol, smiling.

"If you didn't do anything just calmly say it. You don't have to throw a person across the room." I walk up the spiral staircase, and out of the room, making my way back to my house.

~

I'm pretty much aggressively packing, the incident from earlier still hot on my nerves.

I grab some random ass clothes I thought I would need since my brother had texted me where we were going.

Snapping back into reality, I place the clothes I had randomly grabbed back into their drawers, calming myself down.

Someone knocks on my door, and I tell them to come in. I stay in my closet still looking at the clothes I could bring.

The person knocks on my closet door, and I turn to see Seokhoon. I sigh, and go back to looking at the clothes I could bring.

I hear him sigh, and he walks over to me, leaning on one of the drawers.

"What's wrong?" I shake my head, grabbing a sweater that was folded, and placing it next to the bag on the floor.

"Nothing. I'm just packing." I grab a pair of sweatpants to sleep in, also placing them on the floor, next to the bag.

I hear Seokhoon sigh again, grabbing my hands, making me face him. "Look at me." I look up, staring at him.

"Was it about earlier?" I look to the side, avoiding his eye contact, and he nods.

"Now was it what I said, or what Eunbyeol did to you?" I look down at our slippers, and he lets go of my hands, grabbing my face, and making me look at him.

"So it's both. I can't apologize for Eunbyeol, but what I said wasn't entirely wrong. SeolA was a psychopath. Sure, she was nice, but she lied to us. To you." I scoff, grabbing his hands and placing them back to his side.

"But she was in need. Do you not help the people in need?" He keeps quiet, and I turn back to my closet, grabbing certain t-shirts and skirts.

"Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore. She's dead. Your secret is buried. Everything goes back to normal." I pick up the clothes I had chosen, placing them into the carrier into a nest fashion.

Seokhoon stays silent, and I look up at him. "What?" He grabs my waist, hugging me.

"Sometimes I'm very happy for having an understanding girlfriend, but then I realize you're really scary because you understand situations differently than most." I snort, placing my arms around his shoulders. I feel him wince, and look up.

"Why'd you wince?" He tries to deny the fact that he did, but I turn him around, and grab the back of his shirt, pulling it up.

"He's still hitting you guys?" He stays silent, and I drop his shirt, walking around him to see his face.

"Why didn't you say anything? I helped you last time." He sighs, and grabs my face.

"Because it doesn't hurt."

"Yah! How can you say that doesn't hurt? Is he also hitting Seokkyung?" He shakes his head, and speaks up.

"No. I wouldn't let him." Dang what a good brother.

I sigh, hugging him again, "You need to tell me when these things happen, you know I have the power to stop it." He nods, and grabs my face, making me look up slightly.

"Like I said, you think in a very different way, every single time." I smile, giggling.

"That's what makes me special. Do you wanna spend the night at my dads house and then meet them tomorrow?" He nods on my shoulder, and lets go of me.

"I'll get my stuff and we can leave." I nod, closing the carrier and making it stand up.

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

how to kill someone in story ?