chapter twenty five

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

I'm walking with Jenny, Minhyuk, and Jumin from one of our many tutoring classes. I grab the key from out of my bag, hearing Jenny fussing about something. I look back up to see Rona walking to our elevator.

"What's with you? Are you going to Seokkyung's house again? Why do Seokkyung and Seokhoon keep hanging out with her? It's so degrading!" Jenny hangs onto Minhyuk, glaring at Rona.

"This elevator is for residents only. The maids elevator is in the back, so can you get lost?" Minhyuk says. I place my backpack on back properly, waiting for them to finish arguing.

"I'm going to my house." Rona states. I glance at her, her face showing no signs of lying.

"What are you talking about? Your house? How can you live here?" Jumin says, behind Minhyuk of course.

I stand in front of the entrance, blocking it so Rona couldn't get through.

She holds the key up to keypad, and it lets her in. "Get out of the way." She pushes me aside and walks into the elevator area.

I scoff, making my way to the other side where the elevators were for higher ups.

I glance at Minhyuk and Jenny, as they wait for the next elevator. I scan the key on the pad and Jumin and I walk into the elevator.

"See you guys later." I wave as the elevator closes, leaving Jumin and I in the elevator.

~

"Our practical skills lesson is done for today, and this week is the audition for the Cheong Ah Arts School Student Ambassador. We're picking one male and female." The class starts making a fuss, but the teacher continues to speak.

"If you are picked as the student ambassador, you will preside all school events, and it seems it will be recorded on your school record." Mr. Ma says. School record, huh? That doesn't sound too bad.

"I'm taking applicants, who wants to try out?" A few students raise their hand, including Jumin and I.

"Ooo, Minhyuk, Jenny, Eunbyeol... Bae Rona, you too?" I look at the girl, sighing. She just keeps walking into trouble.

"Yes. I want to try out for the Cheong Ah Arts School Student Ambassador." She says. Mr. Ma compliments her, and proceeds with the class.

~

I walk out to the basketball court, remembering the time I bumped into Seol Ah. I sigh, facing the bleachers, watching as Seokhoon watches Rona. I scoff, calling him out.

"Yah, Joo Seokhoon." He looks in my direction, his smile growing. I walk over to him, plopping next to him.

"If people see you staring they're going to get the wrong idea." I cross my arms, waiting for him to respond.

"That's ok. At least people will gang up on her, and not you." I roll my eyes, shaking my head.

"It isn't ok. It feels weird. It feels weird to see my boyfriend looking at someone with googly eyes." I stand, up brushing my skirt.