chapter seven

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

walking into the abandoned parking lot with the rest of the h.a.c, Seokhoon carrying Ms. Lee... or SeolA into the van in the middle. He drops her and walks behind the group, standing right next to me.

Seokkyung grabs a water bottle from out of her bag, and pours it all over SeolA, waking her up. She gasps, and the four in front shine their flashlights at her. This is absolutely disgusting. They keep teasing her and shining the light in her face.

They stop for a bit, laughing and looking at each other.

"Yah Saem, I trusted you so much. How could you lie to us!?" Eunbyeol grabs a waterbottle, spraying SeolA in the face. SeolA breathes heavily, and stares at the seven of us, scoffing.

"I really feel bad for all of you." Seokkyung scoffs and grabs the cake.

"How about we celebrate, celebrate a good day. a good day of all of us getting accepted? hm?" Minhyuk lights the cake and Seokkyung places it right next to SeolA.

The others, including my brother, grab some champagne, and spraying it everywhere.

Seokhoon walks up to the door, slamming it and breaking it. As they keep abusing the car around SeolA, the fire of the cake goes up, the smoke starts filling the car.

"Yah, the fire is spreading." Jenny points out. The others notice it, and try to open the door.

The door doesn't budge, and the fire grows. The fire continues growing and the others are terrified. They look at each other once more, before deciding to run for it.

They grab the bags and run past me. I watch the inside of the car slowly become more foggy as it fills with smoke.

I turn around to follow the rest of the group, and walk slowly. SeolA is banging on the window door, screaming for help. I notice a average sized rock sitting on the floor.

Wahh, is this the gods telling me i should save her? I sigh and bend down, grabbing the rock. I toss it around in my hands, before turning back around.

I fix my mask and hat, walking closer to the car.

"Please help me." SeolA bangs on the window, trying to break out.

ah. fuck me and my niceness. I throw the rock at the front window, and it shatters. I wait for her to get out of the car, before turning around.

SeolA coughs, and runs over to me. She grabs my shoulder turning me around, taking my cap off.

"Why'd you stay back?" I look her in the eyes, and look at the car.

"The car is about to explode, you should run away." SeolA looks back at the car, and let's go of my shoulders.

"You're not coming with me?" I shake my head and smile.

"A fire is gonna start. Who's gonna put it out?" I say.

"You really are different from the rest of them." SeolA smiles, and runs away from the burning car.

I watch the car burn, the oil leaking out. I walk a little further so it doesn't blow up in my face, but too my disadvantage that's exactly what it does.

I black out seeing the burning car in my peripheral vision.

~

I hear sirens and people talking around me.

"Lift her so we can take her into the ambulance." I'm lifted onto something, a bright light shining in my face.

I squint, the light being way too bright.

"Oh she's awake, can you walk on your own?" I look around and it's the paramedics. What the fuck?

I take a bigger look around and see a few old people looking at me.

I look back at the paramedics and nod. They put me down, and I stand up.

"We still have to take you into the ambulance to check your vitals and injuries. Why were you in an abandoned parking lot at 3am in the morning?" My eyes widen.

"It's 3am!?" I'm gonna be in so much trouble when I get home... The paramedics nod, and I push them away.

"I'll make a promise, take me to Hera palace so my parents don't realize i'm out this late, and i'll schedule an appointment tomorrow morning before school." I hold out my pinky, and the guy looks at it weirdly.

"Yah. Dr. Ha lives in the same building as me! I can just ask him to check me." The men look at each other, and back at me.

"I promise, if you don't see my name on the list tomorrow then... i don't know, please just take me home." I hold my hands out in a praying position, asking them to take me home.

Someone in the background sighs, and I look up to see who it was. The paramedics stand up, and gives out his hand.

"You seem mentally ill, but you're fine on the outside. Let's take her home." I'm about to get into an ambulance with men...

"Is there a girl amongst you?" They shake their head, and ask why.

"It's kinda weird... for a teenage girl to get into a car, even if it is an ambulance, with four other men." The main guy sighs, and rubs his forehead.

"Why don't you call someone? That's easier." I smile and nod, grabbing my phone.

I wait for the phone to ring, and someone finally picks up.

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE RIGHT BEHIND US BUT NOW YOU'RE MISSING!? DID MIN-." I drag the phone away from my hear, cringing.

"I'm in the same place. I passed out. Can you come get me?" I hear him sigh over the phone, and I hear the keys jingle on the other side.

"I'm coming." I hang the phone up, and look back at the paramedic.

"See? everything is fine. you can leave." The paramedics look at each other, and leave with the ambulance.

I slump to the floor in a crouching position, covering my face. I'm an absolute idiot for trying to be the hero in the story.

vote + comment !!!