Desires

You started pacing your room. Thinking and thinking, you tried to understand what he meant. It was clear that something had obviously happened. You went to your mother and asked if you could go over to see him since you finished your chores. "Sure sweetheart. Just be back at six so we can get ready, it's a long drive." You thanked her and went upstairs to change. You threw on a sweatshirt and kept your leggings. Before you walked out the door your father asked where you were going. "I'm going to Noya's." "Who said you can go?" His voice was stern. You glared at him. "Mom did." You slammed the door behind with your umbrella as you walked out the house.
Nishinoya was up in his room stressing. His mother was cooking up some lunch for him. There was a knock on the door and his mother answered. "Ah (y/n)! Come in." She smiled sweetly at you. "Sorry to come in so abruptly, but I needed to see Nishinoya." You took off your shoes. "Ah no worries! You know your father came by here earlier," you looked up at her, puzzled. "I figured you didn't know he came. He said that you weren't allowed to be with him anymore. I hope my son didn't do anything to you that made you feel this way. But I know you didn't know this because I know how much you love Yuu." You hugged her tightly. "Thank you." She was a bit surprised but she hugged you back. You both let go. "He's up in his room, I think it's best if you go see him. I'll be in my room if you need me. She turns off the stoves and heads to her room. "There's some food on the stove if you're hungry too." You headed upstairs and knocked on his door. "What ma?" You opened the door and when he saw you he hugged you tightly. "Guess hugging tightly runs in the family." Nishinoya laughed in response then closed the door. "I thought your dad was gonna keep you away from me?" "Nothing can keep me away from you..." He smiled at you and kissed your cheek. "That goes for me too." You grabbed his cheeks and brought him close to your face. "And don't ever call me like that and scare me!" He chuckled to himself and smiled. "You're right...I won't. How long can you stay?" "My mom said I can stay till six." He quickly checked the time on his phone. "Ooo so like five solid hours. I got a couple ideas of what we can do to keep us busy~" He leaned closer to your ear. You flinched and your face was red. "Your mom is downstairs!" He nibbled on your ear and started leaving butterfly kisses down toward your neck. He stopped hesitantly. "Are you ok with me doing this?" You wanted him so badly. Sure it wasn't the best time but you were really pissed off at what your father had said to him and doing this would piss your father off. "Yes Yuu. I want to do this because...I love you. I don't care about what my father said and I don't want him bothering you with thoughts like that." Nishinoya paused. "(Y/n) don't do this as an apology, I want you to feel comfortable and actually want to do this. You nodded. "I do want to do this Yuu." You kissed him and slipped in your tongue. You both made out and your crashed on his bed. He pinned you down and kissed your neck. "Have I ever told you how sweet your skin taste?" You giggled and so did he. You felt up and down Nishinoya's chest. "Ah almost forgot about this." He took off his shirt, teasing you with how slow he was going. He threw his shirt to the side. You sat up and took your sweatshirt off slowly too, just to get back at him. He looked at you up and down his face was red. "You're stunning, (y/n). No shirt under either? Did you plan this?" He smirked and so did you. "I'll leave that up to you." His hands ran up and down your body. He unclipped your bra and groped your bare breasts. His hands were warm. "They're so soft...and perky~" You held in your moan. And Noya leaned close to your face. "Why so quiet (y/n)?~ Is it because of this?" He groped your breasts tighter. "Ah! N-Noya~" He leaned toward your ear. "You're moans are so sexy. Louder. My mom is a heavy sleeper." His kisses trailed from your lips down to your breasts. He rubbed your breasts in a circular motion and kissed you passionately. His tongue was overpowering you, taking control. You moaned in his mouth as he made out with you. Finally you decided to take over. You broke apart the kiss and flipped over and was now hovering over him. You sat on his groin and grinded your hips. Your hands felt up his chest you heard his moans slip through. "What's wrong Yuu? Is this too much?~" He was struggling through this breaths and began to whimper. "(Y-y/n) don't tease me l-like that." You could feel his boner through his sweats and continued to grind on him. "Looks like you're really excited." You  kissed his neck and left a hickey on his neck. "You're mine." You got off him and slowly pulled down his sweats. Through his boxers you could see his rising member, twitching with anticipation. "(Y-y/n) y-you're s-so sexy." He was panting but you haven't even really done anything to him yet. You whispered "yyou're sexy when you struggle to breathe." You slowly took off your pants and took off his boxers. "(Y-y/n) ...p-please." You rubbed his cock up and down. He threw his head back moaning like crazy. "A-ah! Yes! Ah~ oh my god yes! Agh- p-please~" you kissed his tip and put the whole thing in your mouth. It was hard to put the whole thing in, but your mouth managed to fit the size.