Secrets

It's wasn't just you and Nishinoya who were getting it on together, Daichi and Suga were getting quite intimate too it seemed.
Since Daichi's parents were out working, Suga usually hung around his house. Before he arrived, he left his house telling his mom that he would be studying at Daichi's for an exam coming up; however, there was no exam but just a white lie to see his boyfriend. Suga's parents don't know he's gay and neither do Daichi's parents. The two boys struggle to find the perfect time to tell them.
Suga pulled up in the front of Daichi's house, swaying his keys around his fingers as he walked toward the front door. He pressed the doorbell and Daichi opened the door wearing a tight shirt and sweatpants. "Hey babe." He kisses him on the cheek and Suga came inside and dropped his bag off in the hallway. "So, the parents are out?" Daichi nodded and walked into the kitchen. "You hungry?" Suga stared at Daichi's perfectly sculptured body. His tight T-shirt grabbing onto his muscles as if it were painted on. Before drool came out Suga's mouth, his phone rang interrupting his thoughts. It was you calling Suga ready to tell him about the what you and Nishinoya did together. Daichi turned to Suga. "Who is it?" The silver haired male looked at his phone. "Just (y/n)." He answers the phone. "Hey (y/n)!" You were squealing to him about what you and Noya did. "(Y/n)! You're a little slut aren't you!" Daichi looked at him concerned not knowing what you were telling Suga. "Hey (y/n) sweetie I love you but I'm currently at Daichi's, I'll call you later kay?" You said goodbye and ended the call.  Daichi ran his hands through Suga's soft hair. "Everything ok over there?" Suga nodded. "Yeah she just likes to call me and tell me all about her sexual encounters."
"Isn't that stuff private?" Suga shakes his head. "She's only open with me about that stuff, it's kinda adorable when you think about it. I give her tips and stuff." Daichi raised his eyebrows. "What tips do you give her?" His hands starting to trail off down Suga's neck and collar bone. "Just some stuff about teasing," Daichi leans in to kiss Suga's neck but he is stopped by Suga. "Mhm, you horny for me Daichi?" He nods in response desperate to fuck him right there in the kitchen. "Let's head to your bedroom kay?" Daichi lifts Suga bridal style up the stairs to his bedroom. He lays Suga on the bed and shuts his door.
~~~DAICHI'S POV~~~ Suga was sprawled out in my bed, his soft white porcelain skin touching me. I look into his honey colored eyes seeing the sexual tension in them. He grabs my shirt and rips it off me. "You don't understand how long I wanted to do that." "Hmm, when I opened the door?" "More like when you were in the kitchen." I chuckled in response. "Daichi?" I look down at him. "Mhm?" "Wanna do the school role play?" My face was heating up. I never nodded faster in my life. He giggled. "I'll go change, I brought the clothes in my bag." Suga walked downstairs and I took off my sweats and buttoned my school shirt. He came upstairs and shut the door behind him. He wore his white uniform top and a plaid skirt. Not the exact skirt from school but still very hot.
~~~SUGA'S POV~~~ The look on Daichi's face was so adorable when I asked him if he wanted to role play. We've talked about school role play before but usually when we actually role play, we do cop with handcuffs but I wanted to change it up. I secretly bought a skirt a while back and new it would come to good use someday. I shut the door behind me. "Something wrong...Daichi?" He swallowed hard, blushed intensely. He carried me, holding me up by my thighs and kissed my passionately. In between this kiss he whispered "Who said you could but something like this without telling me?" His voice was stern and sexy. I moaned in his mouth and I felt him grind up against me. He lays me on his bed and starts to unbutton his shirt. I unbuttoned my shirt and he begins kissing my collarbone. As he leans closer to my ear I whisper "Fuck me as hard as you can."
~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~ Daichi pauses then chuckled "Can you handle it?" Suga's eyes widen. He knew damn well he wouldn't have said that. The last time he asked for this he had trouble walking. Daichi takes off his boxers, his member rising. He pulls down Suga's boxers but keeps his skirt. Suga turns over Daichi smacked his ass. "Ass up." Suga did as told and eagerly waitied for Daichi's throbbing cock. He rammed into Suga going painfully slow. "Daichi please, I need you cock." Daichi kept going slower. "Beg for it." Suga swallowed hard. "Please Daichi! I need your cock inside me!" Daichi picked up the pace and Suga's moaned filled the room. Suga grip on Daichi's navy blue sheets grew stronger with each thrust. It wasn't long before tears swelled up in Suga's eyes. "Daichi! I'm c-cuming!" Daichi's thrust we're starting to get sloppy which mean he was also cumming. He pulled out and came, falling on top of Suga in exhaustion. Daichi sat up and got a towel to clean themselves up. He kissed Suga on his forehead. They laid together and watched tv then all of a sudden Daichi hears his father's car pull up in the driveway. "Shit! He's home early!" Suga jumps off the bed, still sore, and puts on his boxers and switches his skirt with his pants. The two boys scrambled to look normal and pull out notebooks to seem as if they were studying. Daichi's father opens the front door. "Hey Samuwara you up there?" Daichi clears his throat. "Yeah up here!"