Just The Two of Us

He was whimpering with how slow you were going. "Y-you're t-teasing me." You sucked faster and he grunted loudly. "(Y-y/n)! Ah- y-yes! I-I'm c-cumming!" He came in your mouth and you swallowed. "Who knew you could be such a bottom?" You teased. He glared at you then flipped you both over. "It's my turn." He smirked and sucked on your bud. "N-Noya! Ah!~" he sucked on your right breast and rubbed the other. "You're so fucking tasty." He moved down your body and slowly removed your panties. (Again...hate this word) he shoved two fingers into you and thrusted. "Y-Yuu. Ah~" Now it was you that was moaning like crazy. "Yuu please~ agh- I can't. I-I'm cumming!" You came and Nishinoya kissed your forehead. Both of you laid next to each other tired as hell.  Nishinoya wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on your cheek. "I love you." You smiled and said the same back to him. Nishinoya put his sweatpants back on and sat on the edge of the bed. "(Y/n)..." you looked up at him then crawled over to the edge of the bed. "Yes?" Nishinoya look out his window and held your hand. "Just now I felt...I felt like it was just us in the world. Like, nothing else was going on and time just...stopped." You pulled his face close toward you. "I felt the same way." You kissed him sweetly on the lips. From downstairs, Yuu's mother called him. "I'm heading off. Noya threw on his shirt and walked to the stairway. "Where to?" His mother zipped up her jacket. "Run some errands, you both need anything?" He glanced at you on his bed. "Nah we're good." She opened the front door. "Ok then, bye I love you." "Love you too!" He shouted. She shut the door and drove off. Nishinoya removed his shirt again. "I need a shower, care to join me?~" You playfully rolled your eyes. "Shut up dork." He turned on the shower and grabbed two towels. "The water is fine (y/n)~" he said teasing you. You snatched the towel out his hand. You both took of your clothes and piled them next to the bathroom door. You went in first and splashed him and giggled. "The water's warm Noya, come on in~" He chuckled lightly. "You're so stupid." He entered the shower and sighed lightly. "It's so calming in here." You laid your head on his chest, you're bare breasts pressed against him. "Yeah." His hands move toward you're waist and you look up at him. "We still have a while until I leave, wanna go for round two?" His face became hotter. "Y-you're ok with that? In here?" You giggled first then nodded.
~~~NOYA'S POV~~~ I felt the water come down on my head softly as I lifted her chin to kiss me. I was so hesitant about doing this in the shower, I want to do this but I'm nervous because it's my first time. My thoughts drown as our tongues danced together while we kissed. Our hands travel together on the other's body. Her body is soft and I love it when her hands are around my neck and chest. My hands shook a little as I put my hands on her hips. She looks up at me. "You ok?" I nodded. "I just never done this in here before." She smiled. "Neither have I but we'll learn together." I felt more at ease as she spoke. She kissed me with her sweet, soft lips once more. I pull her body closer to mine. Her hands run through my hair which has now fallen flat. She's so beautiful. When we broke apart this kiss I left another trail of kisses down her neck. I hear her giggle in my ear which made my heart beat faster.
~~~YOUR POV~~~ His hands were shaky at first but I reassured him it was alright. I giggled as he left a trail of kisses down my neck to my breasts. He chuckled to himself. "I'll never get tired of these." He groped my breast softly and I giggled again. "I'll never get tired of when you touch them either." He smirked then sucked on my left bud while rubbing the right. I moaned in his ear and he pulled away and smiled. "You're so sensitive when I do that, I love it." You ran your fingers through his hair again as his hands explore your body. "Yuu..." he looked into your eyes. "Yes?" It was quiet for a moment and my face was red. I could feel his rising member pressed against my thigh. "You're...um..." His face became just as red. "Sorry! I-It's just- you know..." he breaks into a laugh." "You're extremely beautiful, inside and out. Sometime...I just can't control myself." I cupped his face and kissed him slipping in my tongue. I moaned in his mouth and he pulled away and smirked. "You ready?" I glared at him. "Don't tease me Yuu."
~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~ You could feel yourself getting sexually frustrated and as you kissed him again, this time you stroked his cock. He moaned in your mouth, slightly whimpering. The hot water soaking the both of you just made the sexual tension higher. You broke apart the kiss and got in your knees. Before Nishinoya could say anything, you kitten licked the tip and he covered his mouth to muffle his moans. You looked up at him and smirked. "Your mom isn't home, so why are you being so quiet?" Nishinoya turned his face away and blushed. "Y-you shouldn't be able to use stuff like that against me." You giggled and rubbed off his cock with your breasts. "Agh- (y-y/n)~ T-this is really h-hot you know? R-rubbing my c-cock with your boobs." You then sucked him off and you could hear him go feral.  With him making lewd noises as you sucked him off, you couldn't help by pleasing yourself with your free hand. "Ngh! Just like that (y/n). Agh- I-I'm gonna- agh!" He pulled his cock out of your mouth and came all over your chest. It wasn't long before you came all over your fingers, panting. He helped you off the floor and washed your body, leaving butterfly kisses all over. It was then your turn and you did the same to his body. Kissing his arms and chest before cleaning him up.
You both got the shower and dried yourselves off. You put your clothes back on and Nishinoya threw on new sweats and t-shirt. "Wanna play street fighter?" You nodded and Noya excitedly went to get his game set up. You both played countless rounds which most ended in your victory.