Part 3

" you're right. This is fun. Ethically questionable but this is fun." Severus nodded with a mouth full of pudding.

The two were sitting on the couches on their hospital floor.

Between them were about 30 cups of pudding and jello, all stolen from the cafeteria.

While the nurses weren't looking they had snagged the whole lot, laughing quietly and running up to their floor as fast as they could.

They were on the fifth floor, a private floor for special magical diseases. Or more terminal diseases but that was morbid.

" told you." James brought a bottle of juice to his lips and gulped down half of the small bottle.

" what even is jello?" He picked a red cup after he put his drink down.

" its a muggle thing. Lily told me they give them at muggle hospitals too."

" why?"

" i dont know. But apparently they are pretty good." Severus shrugged.

James hummed and opened the red cup, taking a spoon and digging into the weird substance.

He laughed as the small jello piece jiggled on the spoon before putting it in his mouth.

" hm. Not bad. Whats it made of?" He looked at the cup.

" crushed animal bones."

" argh! Ew!" James immediately retaliated.

Severus laughed and covered his mouth with the back of his hand.

" relax! Its not bad!"

" its animal bones!"

" so?"

" so?! What do you mean so?! Its gross!" James grimaced.

Severus laughed harder as james quickly spit the jello into a napkin they also snagged.

" you're so dramatic." Severus shook his head and took another spoonful of pudding.

" well its animal bones! Its weird!" James looked at the jello in disgust.

Severus chuckled and took the jello from him, putting it on the table.

" then dont eat it dumbass."

James huffed and leaned back on his couch. They sat opposite of each other on two couches facing each other.

" so. What do you wanna do next?" James asked.

Severus' shoulders dropped as he looked away, thinking.

" hmm. I dont know. There isnt much here to do. I usually just nap or walk around."

" god how did you survive in here so long?"

Severus shrugged, placing the empty pudding cup on the small table in between them. He crossed his legs onto the couch, hands in his lap.

" honestly i don't remember much. I just try not to choke and try to entertain myself."

James nodded.

" guess that'll be my life too huh."

" yeah. But we do get to steal pudding and torment the healers so."