Windblume Festival //Special//

Important Note Before Reading: this special chapter will do a little timeskip when they already became a couple and have no connection whatsoever with the story I'm writing currently, I just want to write xiaoven fluff lol.

Enjoy (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
___________________________________________

The street in Monstadt is bursting with colours, people left and right have a wonderful smile on their face.

Its that time of the year, Windblume Festival.

At the top of Monstadt cathedral, Venti is sitting leisurely and. Venti love Windblume Festival, mostly because people offer flower to him.

But this year is different, this year the 2600+ years old enemo archon is single no more!

Windblume Festival have a theme of love and flowers, people often use this time to spend with their love ones or confess to one.

So Venti come up with a brilliant idea that he will try to persuade Xiao to come with him to the festival.

It will be hard that's for sure, considering that even the traveler fails to bring him to the Lantern Ride Festival that one time.

They will meet tonight at Guyun as planned. Almost every night they meet there, watching the stars together and talking about past experiences. Even tho Xiao need to make time in his tight schedule every night, he doesn't mind it if it means spending time with Venti.

Before the time comes, Venti would just enjoy the day and continue his job as a love poem teacher. Today, the students are supposed to hand in homework #2.

Venti thought he will just write it while chilling with Xiao as it maybe add a lil more romantic vibes~

Even thinking about it makes him blush.

~night time~

Venti arrive at Guyun and saw Xiao figure calmly looking up at the stars.
Venti float a little bit to avoid him hearing his footsteps and get close to Xiao ear, "hi~" whispered Venti.

Xiao quickly turn to see Venti and turn into a blushing mess,"A-ahh" stutter Xiao as he close the ear Venti whispered in.

Looking at Xiao reaction, Venti is pleased with himself. Still, it's funny how they Benn dating for 2 months now and Xiao still blush over this small matters.

"Hehe" exclaimed Venti.

"Oh sorry didn't see you there" Xiao said after sitting back down and still blushing a little.

Usually they don't talk in this midnights dates, they just sit there and look up the sky, sometimes Venti brings his flute to play it to Xiao. They just enjoy the company of each other.

" Heyy I have something to ask you~" said Venti starting a conversation.

"Hm?" Replied Xiao.

"Let's go the Windblume Festival together" Venti says shooting his shot.

"No." Xiao replied almost immediately breaking Venti hearts into a million pieces.

"Come onnn it will be fun ok? Plus's the whole festival is celebrating me, and you live me right?" Venti try making excuses.

Xiao look at Venti in the eyes and say "I don't go to festivals."

Yeah, Venti is pissed at that point so he try to make Xiao jealous.

Venti try to not laugh and put up an act, "Ok Fine!" Exclaimed Venti before turning away and reaching the love poem homework he brings with him.

His plan B was to mark the homework in front of Xiao and ignoring him, maybe that will make him jealous.

He start to go trough the homework one by one.

Xiao looking at how fast he gave up trying to get him to go, is confused. He looks at Venti as he carefully mark the homeworks.

"Hey" called Xiao.

No reply.

"Hey Venti" Xiao try to call again.

No reply.

Xiao being a tsundere really hates it when someone ignore him.

"Look at me" Xiao says as he move closer to Venti.

No reply.

"Look at meeee"

Still no reply.

Xiao could only think about one solution left, he moves closer to Venti and rest his head to Venti's shoulder. He is still embarrassed to do this but if it means getting attention, then he will do it.

'Muah' Xiao gives Venti a small peck on the cheeks. Venti turn his head immediately, he can't keep on the act any longer.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Asked Xiao after he got the other boy attention.

"Haha ok fine I won't ignore you anymore" Venti can't hold his laughter seeing Xiao being so brave to make the first move.

"Good, what are you doing?" Xiao rested his head on Venti shoulder ones again looking at the paper.

"Oh? This is love poems" Venti replied calmly.

But that took a wrong meaning to Xiao.
"Is someone writing a love poem to you?"
Xiao asked the question seriously afraid that they are other people wanting his man.

"Ehh? Are you jealous?" Venti want to tease him further.

"Maybe I am" Xiao reply is eager for an answer.

"Nah don't sweat it, it just homework from my students. I'm taking a part time job as a love poem teacher"

Xiao face relaxed, "oh. Good for you"

"I'll go" said Xiao suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I'll go to the festival with you" says Xiao.

Venti was surprised and let out a little giggle.

"No don't worry you don't have too, I know it's out of your comfort place, I'm just selfish sorry" Venti replied. He realize that forcing him to go is a bad decision. If Xiao doesn't want to go, all he can do is respect his wishes.

"You sure?" Xiao asked again.

"Yup"

"Thank you" Xiao relaxed.

Venti however have a gift for Xiao that he has been preparing.

" From Monstadt to Liyue,
  My music mesmerized all,
  But just know the only one I want,
  Is you that light my world. "

(Hshshhshsh I know I'm bad at making poems don't judge)

Venti deliver the poem smoothly and turn To Xiao to give him a small kiss on the lips. Its feel sweet.

Xiao on the other hand is blushing like a red tomato. A cheesy poem and a kiss? That's like 2 combo in 1 hit. Very critical damage.

That night they spend together will surely be one to remember.