Zhongli find out

Xiao left the place and go to the mountain. He can call Venti just by calling his name,  Venti said the wind will personally bring the message to him.

Xiao took a deep breath, just as he was about to call out for Venti something whisper in his ear.

"Xiao my love~"

The unexpected whisper shocked Xiao. Turn out, Venti call out to him first... But still, the thing he said left Xiao speechless and happy.

"Sorry did I scare you? Hehe~ I miss you<3"  Venti whisper again.

Xiao sigh, "good thing you call me, and I....miss you too" Xiao still feel a bit embarrassed to say such cheesy things.

"Huh? Do you need something?" Venti asked.

"Actually... Rex Lapis or Zhongli, find out I have a....lover. he asked me to invite him to dinner tonight. He still don't know it's you though" Xiao let out a few nervous chuckle.

"Is that so?I will be more than happy to go. It's been a while since him and me meet, I hope I won't get hit by a boulder~" Venti sigh and laugh. Truthfully he's a bit nervous to meet Zhongli as he will surely be scold by him for having 'disgraceful manners'...

"Ok then, I'll meet you at third round knock out tonight"

"Ok~ bye, love you <3"

".... Bye, I love...you too" Xiao always try his best to sound cheesy too even if it make him embarrassed.

Times pass by and Xiao wait at third round knock out with Zhongli and.... Surprisingly, Childe.

Zhongli took a sip of the drink he have in hand and ask "so are they coming?"

"Yea, he will arrive anytime now" Xiao play with his finger feeling a bit nervous.

"Ya hooo~" Venti smile and wave at them, holding a bottle of wine in his other hand.

"Barbatos... What are you doing here" Zhongli watch Venti as he walk to the table.

"I go by Venti now, and I'm here because you invite me for dinner. Here take this wine as a gift, I've gone a long way too sneak this out of Angel Share you know" Venti tool a seat beside Xiao and smile at him, 'im here <3' that's what his face said.

"What- what do you mean... Wait, for the love of gods, is Venti your-" Zhongli still can't process the situation going on.

"Yup" Xiao replied. Venti is finally here, he can start eating his Almond Tofu now.

"...out of all people you choose...him?" Zhongli point at Venti, still in disbelief.

"Well I don't see Xiao complaining about you and Childe though" Venti said mischievously.

Childe who was watching the whole time, awkwardly laugh and say "now now, let's just enjoy the food."

Zhongli sigh, he stop questioning any longer and start eating.

Venti look at Xiao Almond Tofu and open his mouth, saying that he want to try some. Xiao feed Venti a spoonful and smile softly.

The action trigger Zhongli so much he felt like summoning a meteor to hit the bard. But he don't want to cause any trouble especially in public, he sigh and feed Childe some food. He's been doing this for a while since Childe can't use the chopsticks.

After enjoying their food, all of them got up from the table. Childe goes to pay for the food while Zhongli take Venti by the shoulder.

Venti laugh, 'help' is written all over his face. "Let's have a talk, just the two of us" Zhongli said.

Xiao want to save Venti but he can't go against Zhongli so he silently wave and pray that Venti will come back in one piece instead.

The two archons go to somewhere private to have a talk.

"It's been a long time isn't it" Venti sigh.

"First of all, why. Secondly, no." Zhongli glare at the bard.

"Woah a bit too harsh don't you think? And to answer your question, I love Xiao with my whole being. After all, my tittle as god of freedom is helping Xiao with his karmic debt. Trust me, I'll kill to make him smile" Venti said seriously.

That shocked Zhongli a bit, he never thought that Venti would swear about something like that, Especially when he's described as a gentle and loving god.
'so he can take things seriously after all...' Zhongli thought.

He let out a small sigh, "just, take care of him properly ok?"

Venti expression change immediately, "Don't worry~" he laughed.

After beading farewell, Venti rush to Xiao and hug him from behind.

Xiao look behind him and let out a sigh. Of relief seeing Venti came out without getting hurt.

Still, clinging to Xiao, Venti say "it's been a while since I've been here, things has change" He look around Liyue.

"We can come again someday" Xiao thought it wouldn't be a good time to walk around Liyue.

"Sure~" Venti laugh.

Today is full of joy.