Zhongli want to know

Everything is perfect. Since the day they become couple, Xiao find it quite impossible to not wake up every morning with a smile on his face.

Xiao wash his face in a nearby water source. Today Zhongli ask to meet him, he need to be well dressed.

Xiao also planning on thanking Zhongli for the mora he been giving him.

After some time Xiao arrive at the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour, it been a while seen he been here. He hope that Hu Tou won't pull any pranks on him this time.

He open the door and a worker there greeted him, well... He is the only one who work here beside Hu Tou and Zhongli so Xiao got use to his presence already.

Xiao nod a bit and ask "is Zhongli here?"

"Oh, he went to a shop nearby just now, he should be back soon. Please, take a seat" the worker smile.

"Thank you" Xiao make himself comfortable in the seat. Its not common for him to thanks a mere human but being rude to someone who help him bad, at least that what he learnt from Venti.

Xiao cross his arm, he thought 'Rex Lapis out buying stuff again... Where did he get that mora? Ever since the Jade Chamber got destroyed it must be harder to obtain mora, and I doubt Rex Lapis will use his power to create it since it would be unfair 'and against the contract' '

Will be was busy getting lost in his own thoughts, The door open.

From there, Zhongli enter with a smile on his face, perhaps his satisfied with the things he bought today.

Xiao was about to get out of the chair to greet him when suddenly another person enter the place.

Childe. Childe. Xiao hate Childe. He trick Zhongli and tried to destroyed liyue but now he's so close to Zhongli? And Zhongli don't even mind it! Its unbearable to watch them.

Childe enter the place with a smile on his face looking at Zhongli. He realize Xiao is there, and wave to him. "Ah, didn't see you there. So you're Xiao that Zhongli always talked about?"

"That don't matter, why are you here" Xiao blood boil just at the thought of greeting that rip-off Ed Sheeran back.

"I guess I'm correct then. Zhongli invited me here" Childe follow behind Zhongli and take a seat.

Xiao calm himself down, if it Zhongli wish then he must respect that. Xiao sit back and sigh.

Zhongli, still in a good mood "Nice to see you, Xiao"

Xiao bow down a bit "nice to meet you too, ....Zhongli" Xiao find it hard to address Zhongli as anything Oder than Rex Lapis as it show no respect to him, but the worker is near and he fear that he might hear what he said. Fortunately, Zhongli doesn't mind it.

Xiao continue "why did you ask me here today?" He wish to get back home quickly as it make him feel like throwing up looking at Childe smug face.

"Ah yes, I want to give you something, one second please" Zhongli smile again before searching something in his coat.

Xiao took the opportunity to thank him. "I want to thank you for the mora you been giv-"

"Ah... Where is it" Zhongli panicked. He completely ignore what Xiao is saying and keep searching all over for the thing.

Childe get close to Zhongli "see? You lost it again. I know it will come to this that's why I hold it for you"  he sigh. He pull out a bag of mora behind his back and swing it in the air.

"Ah... Well thank you for your concern" Zhongli took the bag and put it on the table separating both of them from Xiao.

Xiao can't believe his eye. His finger point at the bag, then it point to Childe, "This... This is all your mora?" Xiao almost shout but he know that will be too rude.

"Yes, why did you ask" Childe answered.

Xiao cover his mouth, "and after all the stuff I bought him using this money" he mumbled.

Zhongli have good ears and catch on that immediately, "did you say you buy something for someone using this money?"

Xiao who was disgusted a few second ago start to blush, "yea..." He said.

Zhongli eyes shine, "oh my Xiao, I never thought you will find someone" Zhongli is quite shocked but still amused. Why is Zhongli so excited over Xiao spending money anyway? Perhaps his love language is spoiling or being spoiled by the one he love.

Hearing that Xiao blush harder, "we...just got together" it's impossible for him to lie to Zhongli.

Childe was left speechless "wow... Never thought someone want you" what's with that sarcastic tone? Shut up ginger man.

Xiao feel like hitting Childe right in his face, how dare he question how Venti feel for Xiao? But it better to not do that in front of Zhongli.

Zhongli thought for a bit, "I know, how about you invite that person for a dinner tommorow? I would love to meet them"

"I'm pretty sure you know the person though" Xiao said.

"I've meet a lot of people in my lifetime, it impossible for me to remember all" Zhongli giggle a bit at how Xiao is so confident in his capabilities.

"Ok then, I'll go inform them now" Xiao headed toward the door to leave.

"Wait, the mora?" Childe stop him.

Xiao glare at him, "I don't need it" before leaving.

"He hate me doesn't he" Childe sigh.

Zhongli let out a small laugh, "at least there's a person he love now."

Note: aaaaaa I didn't even realize we hit 10k reads :'D love y'all. Oh and sorry for not updating for a long time, I was getting prepare to pull for Klee