he don't deserve it...

After waving goodbye to Xiao and sent him home, Venti feel to the ground.  His knee is weak and his eyes are full of tears. The memories of his old friend pass one by one, the moment they meet to the moment they separated...

'no I shouldn't cry...' Venti thought. He wipe his tears, and head to the tavern to forget it all. Once arrived, he open the tavern door slowly... From there there's Kaeya, Rosaria and Diluc.

Venti walk slowly toward the 3 of them and sit beside Kaeya. He stare at Diluc and mumble "3 drinks for the bard pls..."

Diluc went to make the wine. Kaeya stare at Venti "you ok?"

Venti doesn't respond a single word. He keep his head low till the drink arrive. Once the wine is ready, He chug it all in under 1 minute.

Placing the cup on the table Venti start to cry, Kaeya look more worried and Rosaria start getting a little curious.

Venti is so drunk, he start saying things like  "I miss you, I miss you... No not you too.. not again... Don't leave"

Kaeya try to cheer him up, maybe it's about Xiao? Its the only person Venti have meet since a while "is it about Xiao?" Kaeya asked.

Venti look at Kaeya straight in the eye, tears dropping from his eye "Xiao... Such a pure soul that got tainted to quickly... I can save him right? Yes, of course I can... I'm not useless anymore right?"

Kaeya sigh, it is about Xiao isn't it?... Diluc look at Kaeya surprised "you know Xiao too?" Its been a while since Diluc asked Kaeya anything.

Recalling what happened not long ago, "Xiao use to come here and buy drinks for Venti..." Kaeya said. Diluc shared his opinion, "well Xiao help Venti broke into my house and pay for some wine"...

There's too much coincidence, at the corner of the table Rosaria sip on her drink "Wow, what a surprise." She gave them the 'yall don't get it do you?' look.

Kaeya had the suspicion of that a while ago, he don't think it would get this serious... Slamming his hand on the table "XIAO HAS A-" He words was stop by Diluc.

"We get it" Diluc say.

The only thing that going through both of the boys mind right now is 'oh shit, Barbatos fallen in love'

He still our God but... We doesn't care about him that much, but still if he lovesick who knows what will happen to the winds in Tevyat...

"Its ok... I'm sure he feel the same" Kaeya try to comfort Venti.

Venti look at Kaeya confused, still sobbing he say "noo not about that... He does have a good figure and... Cute personality but it's not about that"

'Oh, so his in love but doesn't realize it yet, Dumbass' Kaeya felt no shame talking to a God like that because it truly describe the situation his in right now.

Diluc sigh, "he can sleep here for now..."
Kaeya added, "he told me that Xiao is from Liyue... I'll send some knight to find him tommorow, they should.. talk about this on their own"

Rosaria look at the both of them "y'all should really go back to being brothers-"
Before she can continue, it was cut off by Diluc and Kaeya "NOPE WE DON'T" they say simultaneously. (Don't mind me I just want them to be a family again *sobs*)

That night Venti slept in the tavern, he kept repeating "no, you don't deserve it... I'll help" in his sleep. What could Venti possible dreamt about...

Note: I'm thinking of writing an original fantasy, revenge type of story... Do you think I should?