FINALLY

Somewhere in Liyue

"Today is the day!" Xiao encourage himself.

After the last time he dreamt about Venti death, he promised himself to confess the day after.

Thinking about it makes Xiao head spin, he never done this before- he was so nervous and scared that Venti would...reject him. But Venti's a good guy right? Even if he won't accept his confessions, he would still be friends with Xiao right?

Xiao quickly throw that negative thoughts out of his mind, he need to prepare. Should he bring a script?...nah that will be awkward. Something....something that Venti love... The only thing Xiao can remember Venti talks about a lot, is the most beautiful flower in Venti's eyes, Cecilia.

'Should I get some Cecilia?...' Xiao thought it would be a great gift for Venti. But... Isn't  Starsnatch Cliff a little bit too far?... But it wouldn't hurt if it's for Venti.

"Yup I'm going to get some Cecilia" Xiao make his way to Starsnatch Cliff.
.
.
.
Somewhere in Mondstadt

'WHATWITHTHATCUTEBEHAVIOUR' Venti still can't calm down from Xiao behaviour last time. It was, so, so cute for him. 'I CANT KEPT IT ANYMORE OH ARCHONS IM SO CONFESSING' just the very thought of it make Venti blush.

But how will he confess?... If Xiao...reject him... Would he be able to live after that?

...

'No I shouldn't think about bad things..' Venti shrugs it off. But the problem right now, is what should Venti give to Xiao as a sign of love?

Xiao doesn't talk that much about the things he like...

'Can I just give him Cecilias? If he ask why I can give a cheesy pick up line to cover it up like, you are important like Cecilias to me... That should work fine'

Venti make no haste and go to Starsnatch Cliff to get some Cecilia.

.
.
.

At Starsnatch Cliff

The sun was about to set when Xiao and Venti arrived there, Venti arrive early and pick up Cecilia from up the cliff.

"Perfect" he said, holding a bouquet of Cecilia, nicely tied with a bow. He can't stop smiling and sweating at the thought of confessing to Xiao.

Xiao arrive a bit late so he goes to pick up Cecilia near the bottom of the cliff.

"This should be enough" he said, skilling a bit and still sweating from the run to the place.

Just as Xiao about to leave and head to Monstadt city to confess, a familiar figure bump into him.

Venti was walking down the cliff too.

"Eh?" They both say. Still shock about the sudden meet, both of them is at lost of word.

Silent...

'Whatishedoinghere' Venti sweats.

'ohmyarchonsdidheseemyflower' Xiao gets nervous.

'wait...whydoeshehaveaflowertoo' both of them realize that the other also have Cecilias in their hands.

'well...damn it' Venti sigh.

'no going back now' Xiao took a deep breath.

1...

2...

3...

"HEY I KNOW THIS IS KINDA WEIRD BUT I REALLY LIKE YOU WOULD YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME" both of them say simultaneously and stretch out the bouquet of Cecilia.

....

Venti broke down into laughter, and fall to the grass. Xiao is still completely shocked and confused at what just happened.

Venti realize that Xiao haven't snap out of it yet, so he reach out his arms and drag Xiao to the grass.

Wrapping his armed around the confused Xiao, he ask "do you mean it?"

Xiao snap out of it and start blushing like a tomato "w-what yeah of course" he struggle to speak properly.

Venti giggled a bit more "and here I thought my dreams would never become a reality" he sign, close his eyes, and give a soft kiss on Xiao lips.

Xiao brain stop working.

Xiao froze for about 10 seconds, face red as hell. "Hey are you ok" Venti asked, shaking Xiao body.

It took a while for Xiao to get a grip, but when he does, he quickly hug Venti, burry his face in Venti shoulder and start to tear up.

"Don't cry..." Venti pat Xiao head, comforting him. Honestly Venti likes Xiao best when he open up to him like this.

"I just... I thought..." Xiao words broke between sniff.

"You thought that I would reject someone as cute and perfect as you? Never". Venti kiss Xiao forehead.

"Thank you..." That's all Xiao can say to express his happiness.

"Thank you too..." This might as well be the best day in Venti life.

Note: finally!! But don't worry I have at least 10 more chapters planned before ending this series.

Also "1 year Xiaoven Highschool AU" just posted a summary and characters role! Go check it out if you want
(~ ̄³ ̄)~