Angel Share

NOTE: HEYOO~ OMG I GONE TO SCHOOL FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS OR SO AND 3K READS?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(*˘︶˘*).。*♡
Reading the comments about Xiao and his bats friends got me in tears and rolling on the floor, and the spelling mistake makes me want to crawl into a hole- English is not my first language
⊙﹏⊙

Anyway sorry for leaving y'all on a cliff hanger last time so consider this as a redemption (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
(I kinda forgot the plot I was going with tho- hehe)

The next day, words go around about Mondstadt Knights going around Liyue searching for Xiao, Xiao notices this ofc and was sure it's about Venti.

Never have Xiao rush this fast to Mondstadt before, 'what did he do this time...' kept repeating in his mind.

Once arrive, Kaeya waits Infront of the gate. Recognizing that sly smile and a patch that cover one eye, Xiao get straight to the point "Where is he?"

Kaeya sigh at the sight of the worried Yaksha "at Angel Share"

Xiao understood it immediately an was about to head off before Kaeya stop him
"Think carefully." that's what Kaeya said.

What he meant was ofc to not be too rough on the bard feelings and stop being such a little emo, but he wonder if Xiao got it.

Xiao nod slowly, he head to Angel Share and open the door. There sleep Venti on the tavern's table. He was sleeping peacefully, even snoring.

But those eyes that have shed tears could not lie.

Xiao took a seat beside Venti. The sound of chair being drag wake Venti up. "Xiao?" He mumbled. "You drank recklessly again" Xiao say in a cold tone. "Its just a little, why did you come here?" Venti laughed it off.

"I'm worried." Xiao can't hide it anymore.
"Eh?"
"I said I'm worried" tears form in Xiao's golden eyes.
Venti panicked 'whathaveidonewhathaveidone...' Xiao is crying? Well that's new even for someone that lived for so long like him.

Venti hug Xiao and pet his head slowly, "there, there no need to cry... I'm sorry" seeing Xiao cry makes him want to cry too. "I'm sorry... I promised to save you yet here you are crying...I'm sorry...look like I'm still useless..."

Two non mortals crying in a bar, what a sight.

Xiao rub his eye, he's not here to make Venti cry more... "No I lo-," he stop. 'no I shouldn't' Xiao thought. Kaeya words flashes back into his mind... 'think... my whole purpose is to kill, I'll never be able to give him the love he deserve.' Xiao kept his mouth shut, it hurt his heart to not be able to reveal the truth. But that's for the better, or so he thought.

"Huh?" Venti is confuse at the sudden stop.
"Nothing" Xiao break the hug and look at Venti. Such beautiful being that shine so bright, what a shame someone as tainted as him could not be too close to them, it might get corrupted.

The regret in Xiao eyes, he finally know what's his feeling, yet he can't tell it to him. A weak smile form as tears start to drip down.

Venti know that smile, it's not a smile of happiness for sure. But still..."beautiful as ever" Venti smiled back.

That day, a feeling more than friend form in the two immortals little heart.

Note: haha sorry for the short chapter, my writing skill are rusting a bit
(;;;・_・)