Robbing Dawn Winery / ft. Diluc

Note: hello everyone so I'll update as much chapters as I could cause I'll be going hiatus for a month or so after this because I have boarding school and I can't bring my phone ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ anyway, enjoy!

After sometime Xiao and Venti arrive at Dawn Winery,

"Ok so do you have a plan?" Xiao asked Venti.

"Nope." Answered Venti calmly.

"WHAT- HOW DO YOU ROB SOMETHING WITHOUT A PLAN?" Xiao freak out looking at Venti with a disbelief face.

Venti thought for a second before answering Xiao "Shhh- silence my friend. I do infact- have a plan, kinda, so you watch out for a red head while I go steal some wine. Yeah that sound good enough"

"You know what- that's fine. You're an Archon so I shouldn't be too worried" Xiao tried to calm himself down.

"That's the spirit!" Venti said before dashing to one of Dawn Winery window.

"Hey wait for me" Xiao followed behind Venti.

Venti looked up to a window that's a bit to high for him to climb "ah- that's a little too high, hey Xiao come here and help me get up"

Xiao silently follow Venti order and kneel down and place his hand so that Venti can step on it.

"Thank you!" Venti said cheerily before steeping Xiao hand.

But what can they do, both of the immortal are short in height so they still can't reach the window.

"Bring me up higher pls" Venti asked Xiao.

Xiao try to lift his hand a little bit before getting interfered by Venti cape. "Hey you cape in the wa-"

Boom. Both of them fall to the ground and Venti landed on Stomach.

"Oh archons" Venti exclaimed as he rub his back in pain.

Xiao who is the one feeling real pain here looked at Venti "get off"

"Oops sorry" Venti got off Xiao and lend him a hand to stand up.

"Haha silly me, I forgot I'm an Archon" Venti smiled mischievously showing a little tongue.

Venti then snap his hand as a breeze of wind carried both of them through the window.

Once inside, Xiao look at Venti with an annoyed face, "you did that on purpose"

Venti turn too look at Xiao with a smile on his face and say "ehe maybe, but all is too test if you would actually help me"

Before Xiao can say anything Venti added "Now the search of wine begins!"

They walk into an underground place where they store the wine and when they open the door, a figure with long red hair was waiting there with his armed crossed.

"Oops" Venti exclaimed.

"This is the fifth time" Diluc said with a monotone voice before seeing a figure behind Venti.

Xiao popped out behind Venti and said "isn't that the guy you said I should look out for?"

"Oh" Xiao said again after realising that they been caught.

" I have never see your face around here before" Diluc asked Xiao.

"Oh? He's a Yaksha all the way from Liyue" Venti said while pointing to Xiao like he is a prize of some sort.

"You don't look like someone who will do this type of things" Diluc said again looking at Xiao serious appearance comparing to Venti child like behaviour.

At this point Xiao realize how he is loosing braincells by just being near to Venti, but what can be do, the guy is good at flute so he can only silently comply
" Yeah I know right " Xiao answered and for once in his lifetime he feel like dying is better at this point.

" You guys are friend or-" Diluc asked while pointing at the too of them.

"Friend! The best of buds!" Venti answered immediately putting his hand around Xiao neck.

"Yay...." Xiao say sadistily.

"Oh yeah how do you know we are here anyway? I was sure my plan is flawless" Venti asked Diluc.

"How can I not notice the sound of someone falling from out the window-"
Diluc said while trying to figure out if immortals slowly looses braincells the older they get.

"Oh haha ok- uh can you spare a glass of wine?" Venti was getting straight to the point.

"No can do, first you broke into my house, now you're asking for free wine? At least bring some mora-" Diluc answered immediately.

Looking at the situation Xiao feel pretty bump out for some reason, even tho he don't drink there's a surge of guilt in his heart seeing Venti not getting the wine he wanted.

After a few second Xiao step Infront and sighed before saying "I got drag here all the way from Liyue, fall from a high place and and have him fall right above me, I'm just saying that I will not go empty handed after this guy promised a song. Here this should be enough for a bottle or two right?" Xiao tossed a bag of mora to Diluc.

He got that mora from Rex Lapis. Tho he was worried where did Rex Lapis got it from, he is glad it could come in handy.

Diluc catch the bag and look inside "sure." he say calmly.

Venti eyes light up with joy before jumping into Xiao and hugging him tight "Thank you my dearest friendddd"

Xiao feel a surge of warmth in his heart, is hugging Venti can also calm him? Who knows, Xiao almost hug back before retreating his arm when he notice that Diluc is staring at them.

Xiao then brush of Venti and take 3 bottle of wine from Diluc. "Thank you" he said politely.

"Here's you wine, can I hear some music now?" Xiao handed the wine to Venti.

"3 bottles? This is amazing~ come my friend I shall deliver the finest melody to your ear" Venti said before heading out the Dawn Winery.

"Wow." Exclaimed Diluc as he watch the thief that broke into his house leave with a smile on their face.

After heading back to Guyun, Venti already finished all 3 bottles of wine and was feeling a lil tipsy. He then play the flute, even tho the melody feel a little of, Xiao still have a smile on his face the whole time.