a little date?

After hearing Lisa advise, Venti got all work up to meet Xiao. 'i wonder what we should do today...' he thought.

I lightbulb light in Venti mind, '....I know!' he got just the perfect activity to do.

Remembering back, Xiao does say that he will come whenever Venti speak his name... So going to the big tree in Monstadt, Venti exclaimed...

"XIAOOO~~" on top of his lung. Luckily there's no one there that heard his scream.

Before he know it, Venti felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He turn back to see Xiao, smiling slightly.

"Hehe~" Venti smile as wide as he can, oh how he miss the sight of Xiao.

Both of them take a seat near the statue of seven...

"So what did you call me for?" Xiao ask, you can hear how his tone and words got gentle than before.

Hearing Xiao soft tone makes Venti heart go boom! He feel like falling to the ground cause of how much his heart beats. 'keep cool'... He thought. "I just feel like hanging out with you"

"That's...nice" if this was before, Xiao would start complaining on how Venti is wasting his time but now... His time with Venti is the most precious to him.

".... Venti... Can I- touch your hair?" Xiao summon up the courage to ask Venti that question. To be honest it been long seen Xiao fantasize about touching Venti hair and playing with it... It look fluffy.

Venti look at Xiao, letting out a small laugh he said, "sure!"... Without any warning Venti rest his head on Xiao thighs.
'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' Venti internally scream 'WHY DID I DO THATTTT I MEAN IM HAPPY BUT THIS THING FEEL TO GOOD TO BE REAL'  Venti face turn into a red mess.

He was waiting for Xiao to complain or even push him off but instead he feel Xiao hand slowly touching his head, playing with his hair.
'this guy seems odd today, fist the nice tone and now a gentle touch?' Venti don't mind the sudden change though.

Xiao who is playing with Venti hair become speechless, 'so- fluffy' he thought. Venti hair is so fun to play with he just can't take his hand off it! But at the same time his heart is dying at this much of cuteness so he think it's time to stop.

"Let's go for a walk" Xiao said.

"Hm? Oh oki" Venti was kinda sad Xiao stop playing with his head but taking a walk would be good for his heart right now...

They walk toward a pond behind the big tree and see their reflection in it. "Come on Xiao show me that beautiful smile" Venti said jokingly.

He was surprised when he see that Xiao actually do it! He smile! And oh archons that so adorable!

"C-cute..." Venti mouth slipped.

"What did you say?" Fortunately Xiao didn't quite catch it.

"Nothing!!" Venti quickly cover it up.

"Come on here" Venti call out for Xiao, he was pointing at a little flower.

Xiao follow Venti to that flower, Venti smile before plucking that flower and putting it in Xiao hair "perfect" he said.

Xiao blush a little at that action and look around him for something he can give back. In the corner of his eye, anemo crystal flies are flying. With one fast swoop, Xiao catch one of the flies. He approach Venti and put the crystal core in his hair "you also... Look perfect" he mumbled.

"Ah" Venti replied. His mind explode out of cuteness overload and fall to the ground. Xiao catches him quickly and ask with a concern voice "are you ok?" The space between their face are not helping Venti brain to work "too close-" Venti feel his whole world spinning.

Xiao realize their space and quickly adjust Venti to stand up again. "Sorry-" he thought that the action could have made Venti uncomfortable in any way.

Venti brain finally continue to work, "no it's not your fault" he laugh.

"It's time for the grand finale" Venti said as he activate a wind current that flow both of them into the air. Taking Xiao hand, Venti lead them into the tress and find a good spot to sit and watch the sunset.

"Want to hear a song?" Venti ask Xiao.

"Sure" Xiao replied.

Venti start playing a tune on his flute...

Xiao eyes shine, mesmerized, the sunset reflect beautifully on Venti face, his tunes... It feel like his problems just vanish and his heart fill with this joyous feeling that he can't describe.

Venti finished his song and notice Xiao staring at him, "you know... You seem different today"

Xiao, afraid he was to obvious, 'n-no I'm just the same"

Venti laugh "sure~"

That day both of them fall deeper in love.