Chapter 1: Comic Con

"Ughh," I moaned titling my neck back.

"Come on please I don't want to go to Comic Con by myself! I'll look like a loner," Addison pouted while frowning.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes giving in.

"OMG YAY! YOUR THE BESTIES FRIEND ARIA!" She squealed and jumped up and down.

"Who are we going to see again?"

"The Teen Wolf cast obviously," She answered like it was the most easiest question in the world. "I hope I get to talk to Tyler Posey."

Addison has loved Tyler Posey for such a long time - it is all she goes on about. Me on the other hand, well I don't really like celebrities there are just to full of themselves.

"Just to let you know we leave tomorrow but I need to go out and get new clothes please can you come, " She done the puppy eyes.

"Okay but you owe me... Big time," this was going to be a long day.

- One hour later -

"We should start in forever 21 then go to River Island," My best friend instructed.

"Lead the way!" To be honest I only came to get Starbucks. Whenever we go out we always get some type of take out. My personal favourite: starbucks.

"Hmm would this look good on me?" She wondered looking at herself in the mirror.

"I don't think it's your colour," I answered truthfully.

"Your right, what about this one?" Addi grabbed another dress from the hanger. It was light pink with buttons at the bottom, in the middle.

"Yes! Get that." I exclaimed clapping, making a few people in the shop look over by accident.

"Now what about for you?" She smirked.

"Addi! I don't want anything." I whined.

"To bad, hold this." Quickly she shoved a bunch of bags that she had into my arms and began  scavengering around. "How about this beige crop top with... This coat. Its perfect please let me get it you." She begged.

"Why can't I just go in a sweater. I don't even want to go, I don't know any of the people there."

"Because Aria I want us to look good. We are going to see the cast!"

"I know. You have said at least 20 times today," I laughed.

In the end I let her buy it me.

"Can we go to Starbucks now?" I asked.

"Yes okay." Addison finally gave in.

"Yay! I'll pay."

"Aww thankyou." She smiled.

Once we got our drinks we hopped into my car and went back home.

"That was so fun, I'm so excited."

"I'm glad one of us are." I whispered.

"Don't be like that, maybe you will see a cute guy." She raised her eyebrows at me. I laughed.

"We should get going to bed soon. A big day is ahead of us and we need to get up early."