Chapter 49: They Were All Lies

As soon as he left, I slid against my bedroom wall.

A few tears dripped down my face but at this point I was numb.

I've cried so much. All my tears had been used up.

I guess what I thought before I met Dylan was true. Celebrities are fake and not what they seem.

Why couldn't we have been like Addison and Tyler?

Dylan said that him and Brenda were nothing. How could I have been so stupid to believe him?

I wonder if he knew all this time. All the moments I spent with him were just lies.

Walking over to my bed, I grabbed a pillow and screamed. I screamed as hard and loud as I could.

All the rage I had been holding in just exploded.

Soon, I fell asleep.

"Dyl! Guess what," I squealed excitedly.

"What?" He asked walking over to me.

I handed him the positive pregnancy test.

I never saw him this happy, "Oh my God, I'm gonna be a dad!"

"I found out this morning," I added smiling.

"Go put it somewhere safe," He said as I went into the next room to put it down.

When I went back into the previous room Dylan was on one knee with a velvet box in his hand.

"Aria Tórrez, I love you with all my heart and-,"

"This isn't really happening," I whispered with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I was going to wait until your birthday but I can't. Thankyou for being the best girl friend ever. I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with you and this little one," He pointed over to my stomach.

"Of course I will!"

He carefully put it on my finger and I jumped up and hugged him.

Sweating profusely, my eyes jolted open.

It was a dream I wanted to be reality so bad.

To have mini us running around our house. Me and Dylan laughing our heads off.

But it was all just a dream.

I looked at the time on my alarm clock and it read 6:31am.

Everytime I closed my eyes to sleep he kept appearing.

After half an hour, I decided to get up and make myself a hot drink.

Looking at my calender to see if I had anything to do, my heart dropped like a stone going to the bottom of the ocean.

2pm go to Father's house.

Great, just what I needed.

After I ate breakfast and watched some Friends, I decided to get ready.

I decided to wear denim shorts and a black top with black heeled boots. Because the shorts were big on me, I put on a belt. On my right wrist, I put on a bracelet.