Chapter 55: Shocked

SMUT WARNINGGGG

After talking with Brenda, which went better than I thought it would have, me and Dylan decided to go back to my apartment.

"Hey are you okay," I asked as we walked into the front door.

"Yeah.. It's just a lot right now, Scarlet not being mine and everything," He answered sitting on the couch.

"I know right. Me and your mum thought something was off about it all. Noah being the father is just," I did the mind blowing action and he laughed.

Slowly looking down at me, he said, "Enough about all that. Let's focus on us." He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me close.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that," I responded, looking up and placing my arms around his neck.

He leant in to kiss me and I pulled away; it took me by suprise.

"Um, are you okay with this?" Dyl asked.

"Oh! Ugh, yeah! Sorry," I giddily spoke.

"Ahh, good."

Dylan leaned back in and this time I allowed it. It was nice to feel that initial spark again that made us fall for each other in the first place. The passion arised and we were, once again, heading for paradise.

Our tongues danced in a scorching flame of a mess, and boy was that fire gonna spread.

With both of us wrestling for dominance, both our uncovered bodies were covered in saliva and red marks from our devouring kisses.

I don't know about a snack... this was a whole meal. Skip straight to dessert they say!

All the emotions headed to that one certain area making it hot and humid; clearly Dyl was enjoying the view. It didn't take him long to slam into me, filling all of me up in one swift move.

"Wait, babe! You forgot the condom!"

"Don't worry, I already put it on."

"You did?" I replied slightly out of breath.

"Yes, I did. You were to busy trying to swallow my face."

"Ahah," I laughed, "that sounds about right."

"Also, um babe?" Dylan asked with a confused voice.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You called me babe."

"Yes. I did."

"Mmm, say it again." he groaned before reattacking my face.

"Ahh, babe... faster", I moaned.

Dylan moaned in response, thrusting in and out of me at an ungodly pace.

Every second, feeling him inside of me and our bodies moving perfectly together at a rhythmatic pace, made our love grow stronger. 

The room was filled with unstoppable moans and groans. I could feel myself coming to a finish soon enough; by the sounds of things Dyl was too.

After a few more minutes, me and Dyl made intense eye contact.

"I'm about to-"

"Ah! Yeah, me too baby!"

Hehe 'baby', I thought.

His body movements got more sloppy and our breathing more staggered as we both released what had been waiting to come out for a while. 

Dyl disposed of the condom and I went to get up to wipe myself in the bathroom, that was until I felt Dylan down there cleaning up for me. 

Using the flick of his tongue to clean up the mess he'd made, only to create another one with the unfamiliar feeling of his mouth down where it was wanted most.

One last passionate kiss and we were both sweaty messes lying beside one another.

"Mm, that was..."

"something," I added.

We both started laughing and I shuffled over to Dyl; my head on his chest. 

"Round 2?" He asked as I nodded.

~~~

We were in the middle of doing it when I felt a rush of warmth.

We both froze.

It broke.

"Dylan.." I trailed off shocked.

_________

______________________

Yo this one is so short but anywayyyy

Sorry i haven't updated in like 2 months 😭😭

Credit to GeorgiaStanier for writing some of thissss xx