Chapter 45: Jumbled Memory

My heart began to beat faster just by his name.

"Noah I'm sorry I came home late there was loads of traffic," I came home ten minutes late because one of the roads was shut off so I had to go the long was home.

"Bullsh*t. You done it on purpose so I have to wait for my alcohol," He shouted snatching the bottle of Vodka out of my hands, "You did this; made me begin drinking,"

"I promise i-it wasn't my fault," I went to go upstairs but his hands grabbed my arm.

"Where do you thing your going," Noah squeezed me so hard in his grip I went red, "You need to be punished for this,"

A hard slap whacked me across the face and from the impact made me fall onto the cold tiled floor.

"Now get the hell out of my sight!" He yelled ferociously making me scatter away into my room.

I ran and shut the door,  but was careful not to slam it. Last time I did that he punched me and refused to let me leave the bedroom. I never ate for two days.

"How I thought he was going to jail?" I said as Dylan got my hand and squeezed it.

"So did I but.. I guess he got let free," How did he get free? The police saw what happened.

- Dylan's POV-

Just before the accident I saw Noah racing forward, Ignoring all of the red traffic lights. He must have been going seventy miles per hour and saw that I was in the car. His eyes were bloodshot and a bottle of alcohol was in his hand.

At least me and Tyler both had our seat belts on.

Aria left after I made her go and eat. She didn't want to but I could tell she hadn't eaten all day-maybe even longer.

Someone knocked at the door and I expected it to be a doctor or my friends but it was the person I never wanted to see...

Brenda.

She came in with an envelope and a smile on her face, "Dyl! I missed you bae,"

Wish I could say the same.

"Yeah.. What are you doing here?" I asked hiding my cringe as she tried to twist her fingers around her hair.

"Well I had some news, great news in fact,"  Bre smiled rubbing her stomach.

Was she hungry?

She passed me the envelope and I opened it slowly. It revealed a pregnancy test...

Positive.

My eyes nearly fell out of my head, "Are you being serious!? Is this mine?"

"Yes baby, it's yours," She kissed my cheek as I sat there is disbelief.

"I thought we only kissed?" I wondered confused.

"No- I - We didn't just kiss silly," Her stuttering put me on edge.

I did have a part of my brain injured, maybe I forgot.

"Gotta toodle, see you," She laughed extremely loud echoing the room.

"Bye," Brenda left the test with me while my heart was pounding. 

Tórres walked into the room as I put it under my blanket. I can't tell her yet.

"I just spoke with the doctors and they said you should try and stand up soon," She went to lift up the baby blue blanket but I slammed my hands down to stop her.

"I um, I don't feel the best right now... But uh later I will,"  Phew that was close.

"Okay take your time. As long as your getting better," Her smile lit up the room it made me feel different compared to Brenda. She made me want too throw up however Aria gave me butterflies just by looking at her.

When I'm not around Tórres it makes me want to go and see her. To feel her warmth and hear her laughs.

I feel incomplete without her. Like she is apart of me and without that part makes me want to drown.

"I called your mom and dad and they will be here tomorrow. I thought you may want them with you," She grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with water, "Here drink you look pale,"

Probably because I just found out I'm going to be a dad.

I thanked her and drank it, swallowing my guilt with it.

But I've always wanted this right? To be a father. To have a family. I should be happy... Right?

_________________

This chapter is dedicated to @doppelganger1series ty for voting and commenting I rilly appreciate it💕📖

This chapter is literally so short. However I plan on updating on the weekend and making it over 1000 words.

I've started back at school so I have been really busy to update.

Have a great day / night and thx for readin💕💕💕