Chapter 22: Picnic on a beach

- Dylan's POV-

I got in my car and started the engine.

I still can't believe Aria is my girlfriend, it's like a dream for me. I'm actually falling for her.

Around five minutes later, I put on the radio and told my car to call T-Pose. After two bleeps on dialling he answered.

"What's up bro!" He said yawning.

"Hey, did I just wake you up from a nap?" I asked chuckling.

"Maybe," Tyler laughed too.

"Do you mind if I come around?" I wondered fixing my mirror so I could see the cars behind me.

"Sure! I haven't seen you in forever," 

"Sweet, see you in fifteen," 

I ended the call and drove to his house. Pulling up, I saw him putting some trash in a cardboard box.

"Hi T-Pose!" I got out of the car, locked it and went over to him.

"Yo, come in," He gestured to the front door and we went inside," So how are you?"

"Good, I just came around to talk about Aria and Addison," I wiggled my eyebrows when I said Addison and he laughed going over to the kitchen to wash his hands.

"Yeah, I feel really happy when I'm around her. Like nothing else matters," He explained putting two splodges of soap on his hands.

"Same with me and Aria! We have an instant connection. I asked her to be my girlfriend," I smiled about the thought of it and went over to couch.

"What!? I'm so happy for you. I've been thinking about asking Addi to be mine too. I just don't know how,"  Ty walked over and sat next to me.

"Hmm... How about you go on a picnic on the beach and ask her then?" I suggested crossing my legs.

"Omg! That's such a good idea. I wonder what foods she likes?"

"I'll message Aria, she will know,"

-Aria's POV-

"I watched the Jimmy Fallon show earlier, you guys look great together!" Addi complemented sitting on my bed.

"Thankyou! I feel like we have grown so much," I sat opposite her.

"So you guys are girlfriend and boyfriend now," She said smiling tucking a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I was so shocked when he asked me. I can't believe this is all real," I added. It seems like just a second ago Addison was making me go to Comic Con.

"Me either! Both of us seeing celebrities that are best friends just like us!" She kicked off her shoes, "By the way there is another party, Violets, and we are going!"

"Bu-," 

 I went to say but she interrupted me, "No buts, we need to be more social," I hated to admit it but she was right. However, I didn't like Violet and she still did not like me either.

I felt my phone vibrate in pocket so I got it out to see what it was. Instantly, I smiled when I saw it was Dylan messaging me.

"Who messaged you?" Addi asked, probably seeing my facial expression.

"Just Dyl," I opened up the message

 "Hey, weird question. What's Addison's favourite food?"

I knew it had something to do with Tyler and her.

"She love chocolate covered strawberries, rocky road, watermelon"

"Okay thanks Babe xx"

All of a sudden the doorbell rang, I got of my bed and answered it. The person I was least expecting to see stood there in a old fashioned suit. 

My Father.

The colour drained out of my face. I slammed the door shut in his face.

________________

Omg the amount of views/votes this book has got has blew my mind! Thankyou so much for the support✨🤍

I found this chapter kind of boring tbh sorry if u did too. Dw the next chapter is better :)