Chapter 40: Arguments

After talking with Tyler, I got a phonecall from Addi she wanted to me to meet her somewhere. So, I agreed to but when I looked at my notifications on my phone there was 41 voice mails from Dylan.

Walking to meet her, I played some of them.

'Tóres I'm sorry!'

'she just jumped on me'

'please call me. I love you'

Even though I was mad at him, when he said he loved me fireworks went off in my stomach. I could hear the pain in his voice.

But it doesn't make up for the fact he was with another woman.

I got a cab and made it back into the hotel.

When I got into the room I saw Addison with Tyler P and it just made me breakdown.

Seeing them happy together, made me so jealous.

"Omg Aria are you okay?" She came running over to me in panic.

"It's just- Dylan he was, was with someone else," I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Oh my God." Tyler said looking at his phone.

"What's wrong babe?" Addi asked rubbing my back.

"That son of a- Dylan slept with another woman. I'm going to kill him," I could almost see the smoke coming out of his ears.

"What!?" She exclaimed hugging me tighter.

"I'm gonna go talk to Dylan. I'll be back later," He slammed the door shut.

"I can't believe it. How can he- I don't - UGHH" She stomped her foot on the floor like a five year old.

"Yeah," I sat on the bed looking up at the celling.

She sighed and lay down next to me, "Sorry Aria. What can I do?"

"Nothing I guess," I got up and grabbed my suitcase.

"Woah, what are you doing?"

"Well there is no point in staying here for a guy who has other women to see to," I said I loved him and he said it back. Could that mean nothing to him?

All of a sudden, I got a phone call from Shelley,  "Hello?"

"Girl there is something happening at the set," She sounded flustered.

"What like.. A fight?" In the background you could here people grunting in pain.

"Yeah, it's Tyler and Dylan," My heart dropped, I don't want to be the reason their friendship ends.

"I'll be right over," I ended the call quickly and got my shoes on, "Come on Addi we gotta go,"

She did and asked me where we were going as I walked fast up the hill.

"Ty and Dyl there in a fight," Her pace quickened and we were there in seven minutes.

Shell showed us them and Hoechlin was breaking it apart by putting his hands in the middle of them.

But as soon as he saw me his hands dropped, "Can I talk to you outside?"

I nodded once and Addi looked at me to see if I was okay going. Smiling, she knew I was alright and hurried to Tyler's side.

Dylan led me outside, "It's not what you think Tórres please you have to trust me,"

Even though I was annoyed, I wanted to say it was okay and wipe the blood that was dripping down his nose.

"How? How can I trust you when you go against my back and get with another person. God, what makes it even worse is it was Brenda," I raised my voice in anger.

"She didn't give me chance! It was all just a blur," He wiped the blood on his sleeve, "Damn it," He whispered.

It began to rain and the clouds were a dark grey.

"A blur!? I travelled so many hours to see you and this is what I get in return," I scoffed annoyed. The worst thing is it was all going to be on social media. Getting camera's in my face 24/7.

"You have to believe me," But I just couldn't. The memory kept replaying in my head. Her on top of him.

"I had something important I needed to tell you as well," I shouted my hair getting soaked.

"What did you was tell me. It's always about you. The attention can never be on another per-," I couldn't take it at this point.

"I GOT F*CKING R@P$D!" I broke down crying.

"W-what?" He said in a quiet voice.

"There Dyl I said it. I got r@ped. Harassed. Assaulted. Whatever you want to call it, just back off,"

"Baby please let me help you," He came forward to touch my arm but I moved it away.

"I need time. Space,"

With that I left and made my way back to the hotel. My emotions were everywhere and I had no idea what to do.

I sat at the wooden desk and began writing.

_____________

we made it to chapter 40!!!

Tyy for coming this far 💕

Have a awesome dayyyy

Also, i have writers block so if any1 has any ideas please comment them

For some reason I couldn't mention you but this chapter is dedicated to SophiaTereseObrien ty for being so supportive 💕