Chapter 33: Airport

~~

"I can't believe your going already," I sighed putting one of Dylan's many boxes in the back of his car.

"It's okay, make sure to call me everyday," He responded, writing on the cardboard 'fragile'.

"Don't worry, of course I will. I'm gonn miss you," I turned and faced him.

He bent down and kissed me on the lips, "Your gonna miss me or that?"

"Hmm a bit of both," We both laughed and went in the house to get more luggage.

Once we put everything away, me and Dylan lay down on his sofa.

"Tórres.." He trailed off rubbing circles on back.

"Hmm," I answered falling to sleep.

"Nevermind,"

-Addison's POV -

"Baby, I miss you already," I pouted kissing Tyler on the cheek. Dylan and Ari were coming down once they finished packing his things because Ty is gonna share Dyl's car.

"I know, but think of the good things, you will get some 'girly time' with Aria," He said folding a t-shirt with the words 'To cool for school' written on it.

"That's true but she can't do things like this," I pecked his lips and he smirked instantly.

"Yeah but you can paint each others nails or whatever you girls do,"

Me and Ari haven't seen each other in ages to what we used to. It was nearly everyday but it's been around a week - which is way too long. However, when the boys go we can hang out more and obsess over our boyfriends.

I still don't know what she is gonna do about her father. The 'news' that he has must be important if he wants to speak to her in person. But I've seen the way he treated her and no one, especially, Aria deserves that.

-Dylan's POV -

There's been something I've been wanting to tell my girlfriend for a while now but I don't know how to.

I love her. I never knew I could love someone as much as I love her and she deserves to know.

However, what if she doesn't feel the same? What if she thinks in a wierdo?

But I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not but I swear she said it too me. Hm, I was most likely dreaming.

Around an hour later, me and Tórres finished packing all my things. I drove to T-pose's house and Addison answered the door.

The girls basically jumped on top of each other like they hadn't seen each other in decades.

Me and Ty laughed at them and went inside his living room, where all of his boxes scattered over the floor.

Yeah it's kind of a mess right now," Tyler chuckled moving one of them out of the way.

"Don't worry, my living room was full too,"

Addi and my girl came strolling in laughing at each other.

"I literally can't believe you and Dylan had-," Aria's best friend went to say but she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Had taken a whole 4 hours to get all the stuff packed!" She finished the sentence obviously making it up. It took us way longer to do.

After a team effort of putting everything in the car, we all headed for the airport.

I was driving with Torrès in the passenger seat, the others two where in the back flirting with each other.

Of course Ari put on the radio, her and Addi screamed and began singing their hearts out.

"Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is the heart and the salt of the soul,"

Me and Tyler couldn't stop laughing at them getting all hyper about a song.

"There may be lovers who hold out there hands but, they'll never love you like I can, can can!"

When the song ended, we made it to the airport right on queue.

Reluctantly, we got the luggage and walked in, me holding Aria's hand and Ty holding Addison's.

Around ten minutes of waiting, the speaker called out my flight.

"I don't want you to leave," My girlfriend said with tears forming in her eyes.

She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear smiling.

"I love you too," My stomach filled with butterflies as her lips connected to mine.

Carefully, I put her down and took of my jumper,  showing my white top underneath.

"Here take this, I sprayed extra cologne on it," She took it instantly and wrapped it around her.

"Thankyou, I'll call you everyday,"

"Come on bud time to go," T-pose said picking up the suitcase.

And with that we headed to England leaving our two girls holding hands crying.

_________

They finally said it after 33 chapters! 🥳🥳

Tysm for 16k reads I can't believe it.

What do u think is gonna happen while Dylan is away?

Ty for reading 📖 this chapter <33