Chapter 48: In My Pocket

~~

Later that day we got Dylan out of the hospital and the producer of Teen Wolf let him go home to get better.

We were now in my hotel room, his parents were in there's and Addi was with Tyler- back at the trailer.

"How you feeling?" I asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Better, Tórres you don't need to keep asking me. I'm fine,"

I have been pestering him but it's not my fault I care about him so much.

He leaned over and kissed my lips. I instantly returned the favour.

We packed the rest of our things and got ready to go to the airport.

My best friend and her boyfriend were also coming back with us.

When we all arrived to go on the plane it reminded me of a new months ago. When me and Dylan said we loved each other for the first time.

So much has happened since then. It felt like a lifetime ago.

Dylan's parents sat behind us and the others sat next to me.

I let Dyl have the window seat, mainly because he wouldn't stop nagging about having it.

As we set off he held my hand tightly from my nerves.

He whispered sweet nothings in my ear to help me calm down.

Around half an hour into the flight I heard rattling. Looking behind me, I saw Lisa with loads of sweets and chocolates.

"Want one?" She offered, of course I didn't say no.

Thanking her, I munched away on the chocolate bar while Dylan was asleep.

He had been so tired lately, probably from all the excitement of being home.

Soon I fell asleep on Dylan too.

-Dylan's POV-

I woke up to soft snores from Aria.

She lay on my shoulder while holding onto my arm tightly.

My parents were watching a movie and Addison was asleep. Tyler was listening to a kindle book.

I moved my girlfriends hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her cheek.

Brenda's positive test was in my pocket. Just incase anyone went in my bag and found it.

I needed to tell Tórres but I didn't know when. Things just began to get good after the accident and I did not want to ruin it.

At first I wasn't going to tell her but my best friend was right its me and not fair on her. She has done nothing wrong and deserves the truth.

I'm planning on telling her in about a weeks time.

Around an hour later, she woke up and began reading a book on her phone.

I put my arm around her.

When everyone woke up and finished what they were doing we played a game.

Truth or dare.

We couldn't do much because we were on a plane.