Chapter 4: Interview

-Skip to the end of the week-

- Aria's POV -

To be honest, I just tried to stay out of sight until I became old news and Dylan began to like some other girl at a different Comic Con.

I don't understand why he wanted my number? Or my last name. Hmm

-Dylan O'brien's POV -

Today I have an interview with James Corden on his tv show and honestly I don't really want to go. I still haven't found Aria's socials; I wonder if I would even see her again.

Quickly, I hopped in the car and my driver drove me to the building where I would have my 'interview' thing.

Everyone greeted me, including James: he seemed really nice. The crowd began taking there seats and soon the room was full of fans.

"We are going on air in 5," One of the producers shouted.

I double checked that I looked okay and sprayed 2 extra pumps of aftershave on. Although, as much as I tried I just couldn't get Aria out of my head. Ugh. Just the way she acted different to everyone else and how pretty her eyes were. I could go on...

"30 seconds," The guy yelled. Once I took a deep breath I stood near the 'stage' and looked at all the fans. "Wow, I'm so grateful for them."  I thought to myself.

Soon, James welcomed everyone and said who he would be talking to blah blah blah even though they already knew.

"Please give a round of applause for Dylan O'Brien!" He smiled as I walked in. Everyone began screaming and clapping, I waved at them all.

"Hi!" I stated.

"Hello Dylan, welcome, take a seat," James gestured to a chair and I sat down.

"Thankyou, wow there are a lot of you," People laughed at me although it wasn't that funny - Well that's what I thought.

"Yep! Just a reminder we are live so please try not to swear," He said politely with a warm smile.

"Of course, don't worry I won't," I reassured him.

At the start, we just went over general hit chat but then he mentioned Aria.

"We heard that you have had trouble with finding this girl," He began as he moved around in his seat to get comfy.

"Yeah, people have been emailing that aren't her but are saying they are,"  I tried to remain happy but the more I thought about it the more sad I got.

"Everyone but her?" James asked intrigued to know more.

"Yeah basically," I answered looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Well  we have a surprise," He smiled.

"Wait is she here?" My heart began to raise faster for some reason.

"No but something almost as good," Corden replied.

"Okay what is it?" I questioned curiously.