Chapter 57: Oh My Freaking God

It read...

Positive.

My heart stopped.

"Hey Tórrez do you know yet?" Dylan shouted from outside the bathroom.

"One second," I replied looking at myself in the mirror. I looked down  at my stomach.

Sobs filled my throat so I put my hand over my mouth so Dylan couldn't hear me.

Slowly, my body slid down the wall. My legs were balled up to my chest as I wiped the tears away.

Sighing, I opened the door and smiled, "Negative,"

"That was a close one," Dyl chuckled before hugging me tightly.

I just couldn't tell him. What if he left me?

It was wrong, but I couldn't bare to see his face if he knew.

It was better to keep it a secret... Right?

"Yeah, it was," I added hugging him back.

After a while, Addison phoned me asking if me, her and Shelley wanted to go out together.

I agreed and met them at a restaurant. Shelley sat opposite me and Addison sat by me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed sitting down at the table.

"Hi Ari, how are you?" Addi questioned.

"I'm okay been a bit stressful lately," I smiled grabbing a menu.

"Aw, that's s- oh my God," Shelley replied looking behind my shoulder.

"What!" Me and Addison said in unison.

"That guy over there is totally checking me out," She whisper shouted at us.

"Oh no he is coming over," My best friend remarked excitedly.

"Hello Ladies, what can I get you today?" He asked looking right at Shell.

"Your numb-," She went to say but I burst out laughing.

I felt her kick me under the table, "Ow, sorry. Can I have the lasagne please?"

"Of course and for you?"  The waiter took his attention back to Shell.

She and Addison ordered and now it was onto drinks.

"I'll have the white wine," Shelley said as Addi said  "me too,"

They all looked over at me, "Just a lemonade please,"

After the waiter went they both stared at me.

"You always get a alcoholic drink when your out with us,"

"Yeah I don't um-," I subconsciously looked down at my stomach.

"Oh My Freaking God!!!"  Addison said.

"YOUR PREGNANT!" They both exclaimed while smiling profusely.

"Shh! I don't want anyone knowing,"

"Girl. You haven't told Dylan?" The girl next to me wondered.

"I- well. Basically we were you know and,"  I spoke quietly.

"Get on with it!" Shelley remarked pulling her chair in.

"It broke so I did a test. It came back positive but I told Dylan it was negative because I didn't want him to be mad at me," I explained messing with my rings.

"You have to tell him. He has a right to know,"

"I know and I will... Soon,"  It wasn't fair on Dyl but he still has a whole career, a baby shouldn't stop that.

"Well we support you with the baby and whatever you choose to do,"  Addison added, "I'm gonna be an auntie!"

Before we could continue the conversation the waiter came back with the drinks.

"Here you go," He put down my lemonade as I thanked him. Then he placed the two wines down. After he went back and gave us our food.

It was delicious. My mouth watered with every bite.

"How are you and Tyler?" I asked taking a mouthful.

"We are great. He is just adorable, like the other day he went and randomly bought me flower and took me out," She closed her eyes at the thought, "It was so pretty- candles lit up everywhere I said whats all this for and he said 'because I love you'. That was a night to remember,"

"See it's not fair! This is what I need... With that guy," Shell glanced at the waiter who was already looking at her.

Dyl messaged me to see if I was okay.

Are you okay babe?

Yes great are you?

Yeah I miss you

I miss you too. I'll be home soon love you

Love you too xx

I smiled and put my phone away.

We finished the food and asked for the bill. The guy came back with it and passed it Shell.

In black marker on the back it read 'call me sometime' with his phone number.

She grinned and he stood there awkwardly in the corner waiting for what her response would be. She nodded.

"You guys would make a cute couple,"

"Well this has been a great day!"

______________________

Ty for reading. I can't believe how many views this has!

Stay positive and amazing. If u want yall can message meee

<33