Chapter 3: Invisible

-Aria's POV-

"Ugh, come on Addi let's get out of here," I said as I dragged her away from all of the paparazzi.

"Yeah, I'm getting claustrophobic," She agreed.

We made general chit chat in the car as we usually do.

"So you and Tyler, you were talking to him for a while compared to some of the girls," I smiled.

"Yeah, he is just amazing and I really like him. I wonder if he likes me back? He did say he would like to take me out some time and added my Instagram," Addi said.

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed looking at her.

"Eyes on the road grandma," We both laughed.

"You two would look cute together," I commented and she blushed. "But be careful celebritys aren't always who they say there are and -," I went to carry on but she cut me off.

"Ari, don't worry."

"I know, I know, I just don't want you to get hurt that's all,"

-Dylan O'brien's POV -

"Finally Comic Con is over," Spray Berry sighed of relief. We had to get up really early to get everything ready and go through the day ect so we all were really tired.

"Yeah," I whispered thinking of Aria. "Hey ill catch up with you in a bit,"

"Alright!"

Walking fast, I make my way to the manager.

"Hi, I need to find a girl. Her name is Aria Torres," I got straight to the point.

"Dylan what are you on about? What girl?" He looked up from his clipboard with his eyebrows raised.

"Just have everyone look for a social media,"

After, I walked away and sat at a table that was closest to me. Getting my phone out my back pocket, I look on Twitter searching up Aria.

Search history:

AriaTorres

AriaTor

Itsaria

AriaXtorres

Does she not have a social media?! Ugh.

"Find anything?" I asked my manager.

"She doesn't have anything. This girl is literally invisible," He responded.

"There's nothing? Then how am I...," I trailed off.

"Forget about her. It would've happened anyway. I mean you are Dylan O'brien and she is nobody," He said kind of harshly.

"She is somone to me," I murmered.

"Do you really want to bring an innocent girl into this kind of business?" He took a short pause before carrying on, "Just forget about her and move on."

How could he say that? She is really pretty and she seems really nice. She is... Different to the others.

-Aria's POV-

I dropped Addison to her house and then drove home. She began calling me. After the 2nd ring, I picked it up

"Hi! What's up?" I already knew what she was going to say.

"Nothing much... So are you going to email the namager?" Addison questioned.

"What? No I'm not going to email the manager," I answer fast.

"Are you crazy!? Dylan O'brien is trying to find you," It was obvious she would email her straight away, or any girl for that matter but me... No.

"It's probably just some kind of joke. I don't even even know him," I denied.

"But Aria," She pleaded.

"I'm not wasting my time on someone I don't even know. End of discussion."

"Not to call you stupid but your stupid!" Addison sighed.

"Why does that make me stupid. Just because my not drooling over a celebrity?" I hung up on her. Why can't anyone just understand? I don't want to be heartbroken over another boy.

To take my mind of things, I got ready and hopped in my car. To be honest, I wasn't sure where I was going to go... I ended up at the mall.

Once, I arrived I went straight into Nike- I could finally get a pair of sneakers /trainers I've been wanting for ages.

However after a while of looking around, I noticed that people were looking at me. Staring.

"OMG! That's the girl that was with Dylan!" A teenage girl said to her friend.

"That's her," Another person murmured but I heard.

I sighed heavily to myself and walked out of the shop. Then I walked out of the whole shopping centre because I heard more people talking about me and glancing over every second. I had never liked getting any attention.

"Great now I can't even go out in public," I moaned to myself as I got into my car and drove home.

______________________________
Once again, this chapter is still shorter than I would have hoped but I'll try on the next to make it longer. Thx for reading and have a brill day/night!