Chapter 26: Drunk Partying

My knee was bouncing up and down because I was nervous. Addison said that she was going to meet us at the party.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright," Dylan assured me. I wanted to drive but there was no way I would be able to in 5 inch heels.

"Yeah, it's just Violet doesn't like me very much," What if she tried to do something as a sabotage?!

"Well that doesn't matter because I like you. Don't worry about what other people think," He put his hand on my thigh and I got instant butterflies.

We finally made it to the party, and got out the car. After knocking twice, some random person I had never seen answered it, "Heyyy welcome," They were obviously drunk.

I laughed and went inside with Dylan behind me. There was music blaring and banners saying 'happy birthday' on the walls. Some balloons were lying around and it was very crowded. I saw Addison coming over to us.

"Omg you guys look so good!" She exclaimed smiling.

"Thankyou, so do you," I complimented back.

T-pose came up from behind her, "Hey!"

"Hi bro, what you doing here?" Dylan asked over the music.

"Well I am her boyfriend..." He trailed off.

"What!" I shrieked of happiness and smiled ear to ear. Even though I already knew he was gonna ask her, I acted surprised.

"I know right! Let's go get a drink to celebrate," Addi suggested. We all nodded and headed to make drinks.

A while later, I felt a little bit tipsy. My body danced along to the music.

I was actually having loads of fun, and though it was Violets party I couldn't see her anywhere.

Dylan came up to me and danced too. I laughed as he tried to copy my dance actions and failed. He was a lot more sober than me.

After the songs I liked stopped playing I went and got another drink. This time I got a shot of Vodka and downed it.

"Woah, slow down there Ari," Tyler laughed at me and grabbed a whiskey for himself before walking back into the crowd.

"Well well hello Aria," I heard someone say. I turned my head and saw Violet standing there.

"Hi happy birthday," I smiled and went to walk off but she grabbed my arm.

"Do you not remember what you did?" She said looking me dead in the eye.

"Uhh.." I had quite a few drinks so I didn't remember much.

"When you kissed my boyfriend!?" She recalled pouring some alcohol in a drink for herself.

"Oh right that. I had no idea he was your boyfriend sorry," In my defence, it was true I had no idea at the time.

"Yeah. Don't worry I'll get my revenge," She walked off and began dancing with some random person.

I laughed it off and went over to Addison. We played beer pong with a few others.

"Oh come on! I'm rubbish at this game," Sighing dramatically, I downed the liquid in the red plastic cup.

Addi laughed, "That's why I got you to play," She joked.

Once we finished playing, I felt so sick and drunk.

I saw Tyler and went over to him walking like I had two left feet, "Heyy,"

"How much have you drank?" He asked chuckling.

"Only a little bit," My voice came out all slurred.

"Dylan come over here and take her home,"

-Dylan's POV -

"Yeah?" I waked over and sae the state Torres was in, "Oh."

"Yeah might want to take her home,"

"Noo I stay," Aria moaned trying to run off but failed by nearly falling over. I caught her instantly and picked her up bride style, "Put me down!"

"I need to get you home," Her head rested on my shoulder.

"Party pooper," She frowned.

As we made our way outside, I bent down to give her a kiss on the lips but she dodged it and put her hand over my mouth, "I have... A boyfriend,"

I laughed and put her in the car, "I am your boyfriend,"

"No, I couldn't get someone as pretty as you," Ari nearly fell out the car so I pushed her in again and quickly shut the door. At least I knew she was loyal.

We made it back to her apartment and I took arm and wrapped it around my shoulder so she didn't fall.

I rummaged through her bag and got her keys. Opening the door, she turned on the lights and lay down on the couch.

"Come on let's get you to bed," She stood up - barely - and went into her room.

Helping her, we got her pajamas and I sat on the bed. She began taking off her dress so she was just in black underwear, while I was just sitting there. My eyes nearly fell out of my head.

She huffed and put on her Victoria secret clothes.

Then she went into the bathroom with me following her and threw up everywhere.

______

Idk why but I rlly like this chapter lol. And why does school give you so much homework!!? Anyway please vote and all of that, have a great day 💕