Chapter 5: Club

- Aria's POV -

Around half way through a movie I was watching the door knocked. Sighing, I got up and opened it.

It was Addison smiling at me with her hair in a low pony tale.

"Hi! Come in." I welcomed her. After she got in, I closed the door and hugged her.

"So did you see the newest interview?" She asked as we both sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, I did. What's wrong with me?" I moaned while running my fingers through my hair.

"Well your extremely sarcastic and sometimes I don't know when your joking also-,"

I cut her off, "Not what I meant. I mean I've living every girls dream. I don't care!" I huffed.

"Right of course you meant that. Well because it's not your dream," Addison added. "But let me ask you this: did you feel something talking to him?"

I looked at her, then looked to the floor, then at the wall.

"Aria, looking around the room is not an answer," She said kind of harshly.

"I don't know," I let out a big deep breath.

"If I'm being honest, he seemed real. More real than Noah,"

Noah is my ex.

"Well Noah was a no good, loser, fake, lying, broke-," She went on and on.

"Okay, alright I get it," I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Sorry, but I hate that guy so much," Addi laughed which made me laugh too. "So what are you going to do about this Dylan O'Brien problem?"

"Well I have no idea," I grabbed a handful of popcorn and began eating again.

"We could email the manager for a start," She smiled clapping her hands a few times.

"Or we could not," Rolling my eyes, she looked at me.

"You just said that you have feelings for him," Addison frowned.

"It just sounds a little desperate and I don't do desperate," All this for a boy? Sheesh.

"It's not desperate if he wants you too!" She commented as she took the popcorn off me.

"Let's talk about something else," I suggested.

"Fine. There is a party on the 27th Street. Violet and her boyfriend invited me."

"So?" I gave her confused expression.

"We should go!" She exclaimed.

"Violet doesn't even like me," I pouted while taking back my popcorn from her.

"That's totally not true,"

"Nope it is. Her exact words: I hate you, get away from me and my friends," I stated.

"You did kiss her boyfriend," Addison said defending her.

"I didn't know that it was her boyfriend at the time!" I sighed.

"Anyway moving on. I guess your right," Addison agreed.

"What about the club?" I queried.

"Which one?" She asked.

"The really popular one, with the cute bar tender," I recalled.

"Ohhh, the one on the 29th Street?

"Yes that one!"

"Okay get dressed, ill call a taxi in an hour," She instructed.