5 | Trust

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

I woke up in an area filled with trees. You could call it a forest but I feel a bit dizzy. I looked to my left and saw Ymir and Eren, sleeping peacefully. I looked up though and saw Reiner and Bertholdt just staring at us.

"Oi, why did you include me to your stupid plan? Didn't we agree-"

"It's too risky. We're going back home once it's night." Reiner cut me off

"Don't you care about Annie?! I can protect myself as well. I'm smarter and much stronger than you, Reiner. Just trust me with this." I frowned

"Yeah Reiner. Her plan was pretty smart and well thought of. With her help, we can assure Marley that we won't lose another Titan just like how we lost the Jaw Titan." Bertholdt tried to reason out with Reiner.

"Fine. If you get yourself caught, we're not helping you" He scoffed.

A few hours has passed since I've spoken. Ymir woke up just a few minutes ago and she was asking if Reiner or Bertholdt could explain what was happening. They both said that they would explain later on.

Eren's Pov

I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy. Everything around me was all trees. I still couldn't remember what happened earlier but I can bet that it was something that made me unconscious.

I sat up and looked around. To my right, Y/N was sitting there, looking a bit calm. Too calm.

"Oh Eren... You're awake" I looked up to see who's voice that was that and it was Reiner.

I somehow I didn't feel my arms and legs so I tried removing my hood. I stared at my missing arms. So much smoke were coming out of both my arms.

"Wh-what? My arms!" I blurted out

"Eren. Take a look. I'm in the same shape as you. Guess we're both having a bad day."

I looked to my right and Ymir was there, with no legs. I was a bit skeptical about Y/N though. She doesn't seem to have any major injuries. She just had scratches and stuff like that.

"Ymir... Y/N... Where did my arms go?" I asked

"Sorry about that. It was my fault. I was kind of in a hurry. So when I bit the nape of your neck, I forgot to account your arms." Reiner was still glaring at me.

"I see... So I lost, huh?"

Silence filled the are so I decided to use this time to escape.